cleaning part 1

Madison*

Ever since that night me and cam went to dairy Queen I've been thinking a lot about my past life before I moved to Cali.

"Mom" I yelled.

"Is everything OK sweetie" she asks.

"Yea I've just been thinking" I say.

"About what sweetheart" she asks.

"OK so a few weeks ago when I got my brace off me and cam went to dairy Queen and he asked me about my old life before we moved here and ever since that day I've been thinking since fall braek is coming up in a few days if me, Emma and Cameron go to Georgia to see Granny and my old friends oh please mom I'll clean the whole house even the down stairs bathroom please can I we go" I begged.

"If you can get your homework and the whole house done before fall break then y'all can go" she said.

"Really oh I love you soooooooo much" I said as I hug my mom.

"Wow you must really want to go" she said.

"Oh trust me I've dreamed of going back for years" I said.

"And Cameron can't help you clean" she said.

"No problem" I said.

"OK well get ready for bed" she said as she exited my room.

"Oh mom" I said.

"Yes" she asks.

"Don't tell Emma or gran I want it to be a surprise" I said.

"Ok get some rest" she said.

"OK first things first call cam" I said to myself.

As I grabbed my phone I called cam, after a few rings he picked up "hey babe what's up" he said, "what's up is your going to meet my gran" I said almost freaking out, "wow babe that's great can't wait when are we leaving" he said, "um were leaving that Saturday of fall break if I can clean the whole house even the down stairs bathroom" I explained, "so who's all going" he asked, "me, you and emma" I said, "well get some rest so you won't be to tired for school" he said, "OK goodnight I love you see you tomorrow" I said, "sweet dreams love you, to" he said, "bye" I said and hung up.

As I climbed in bed I drifted off to sleep thinking about going home.

***Dream POV***

That Saturday we leave we go put gas in the jeep and then we started driving.

After 10 hours of driving we took a bathroom break and to eat we get back on the road and now Cameron is driving the next time we stop we drove have droven 10 more hours so after we usedbthe bathroom and ate we switched back to me so I drove the last 15 hours and we finally made it to my granny's house.

When I knocked on the door and a little old lady answered it "hi are you Martha everett" I asked.

"What's your name sweetie" she asked.

"Madison" I said.

"Martha some girl named Madison is here to see you" she yells,

"Madison"a nother little old lady walks to the door.

"Granny" I said as I broke down in tears.

"Madison my granddaughter oh my lord your all grown up" she said as she pulls me into a hug where's Emma" she asks.

"Oh she's in the car asleep hang on" I said as I walk to the car and got Emma out and woke cameron, "were here wake up" I said and she hoped out the jeep, "Emma Emma wake up" I said as I picked her up.