inbetween flirting

Cameron*

As I walk into the classroom a lot of girls were staring at me and as I look around the class I see a empty seat next to a pretty blonde as I make my way over to her seat I say "hi I'm Cameron" and she just says "hi I'm Madison" then I look at her paper to see what she was doing.

"wow Madison nice drawing" I say and she smiles.

"Thanks" she says as she keeps drawing we made small talk till she finally looked up and it felt like forever we were staring at each other till she looked back down 'man her eyes were the ocean and the sun it felt like love at first sight I know real cheese cameron'.

When class was about over Mrs.Hobbs called Madison to her desk I really hope I didn't get her in trouble.

Madison*

After I asked Cameron if he wanted to come hang out with me and my friends after school Mrs.Hobbs called me up to her desk and Cameron had this worried look on his face.

"Yes ma'ma" I said.

"I see you and the new student hit it off"she said, who the fuck says hit it off any more oh wait she's like 90 I give her that but anyways.

"Who me and Cameron" I say.

"So that's his name" she says.

"Yea so am I in trouble or what" I ask

"Madison your one of my best students your not in trouble I just need you to show Cameron around" she says.

"Oh okay" I say as I walk back to my seat.

"Did you get in trouble" Cameron asked.

"No but I get to show you around" and once I said that he had this heart melting smile that I couldn't resist.

"Yay my new best friend gets to show me around" he said now I'm smiling.

'DING DING' the bell now sounds "okay don't forget to do your home work tonight and if you forgot what it is go to my blog" she says as everyone rushes out the classroom and heads to their next class.

"Madison Madison mads" I hear someone calling my name but I wasn't paying attention then someone jumped on my back.

"Madison" Paige said "oh hi who's your friend" she asked as she got off my back.

"Paige/cameron cameron\paige" I said.

"Hi Cameron nice to meet you" she says.

"Sup" he said with the look of I'm not interested in you, not like I don't want be friends with you but I don't like like you but he kept looking at me.

"Oh Madison what should I wear tonight" she asked.

"Um well if I was you I wouldn't wear heels since we are rinding go-carts um you know what just come over to my house and I'll let you barrow some of my converse and wear jeans but not bell-bottoms ew" I explained.

"When have you knew me to own a pair of bell-bottoms" she asked.

"Um let's see in 5th geade" I said.

"Okay well what kind of top should I wear" she asked.

"Just wear a crop top like me" I said.

"Thanks mads see this why I come to you for fashion help" Paige says as she runs to class.

"Okay Mrs.fashion expert what should I wear tonight" Cameron asked.

"Well I don't know what have in your closet so I can't help you right now" I said.