Are you okay?

Miracle Pov

The day has gone by in darkness

Ms.Dawn decided to keep most of the lights off because they kept going on and off , so might as well keep most of them off, but a few are still on

I was laying on the blanket in front the tent with Kmury, Samia,Ben,Amber, Tayvion, India,Jaden,Anthony, and Aaleeyah

"How is your head?" I asked Kmury

"It's doing better, doesn't hurt any more" He said

"That's good."

"I'm going to the restroom be right back"Amber said as she got up with her flashlight

Later after Amber left Tayvion said he was going to the restroom too with his flashlight and to get some water because his throat was dry

******************
Amber Pov

I was walking down the hallway and it was super dark. Why did the lights go out ! Someone bumped into me in the hallway. Tayvion!

" I'm sorry " Tayvion said picking up my flashlight and handing it to me not knowing it was me he had bumped into.

" Thanks Tay " I said.

" Nice bumping into you again Ms. Amber " he said.

I tried to turn on my flashlight but when I dropped it, it broke. Crap!

" Here you can have mines" he said.

" You don't have to do that Tay. I can see in the dark. It's like my super power." I said.

" Well why did you have a flashlight in the first place. " he replied.

" Okay! Okay! I'll take your flashlight just leave me alone " I joked.

" I have to follow you, because you have my flashlight and this school is really dark " he replied laughing.

" Well I'll follow you! " I said handing him the flash light.

" Ouch " I said. Tripping over a rope that was on the ground.

I bet Alexis or Courtney put it there. Thank God I gave Tay the flashlight before I ended up tripping over the rope. If that flashlight would have broken.

"Are you okay" Tayvion said crossing the rope to help me up.

" I'm fine. But I can't walk. " I said grabbing his hand.

What a bad day to wear wedges

" What do you mean you can't walk " he said joking and with serious look.

" I mean I twisted my ankle and I broke a nail." I said.

" Ms. Amber your such a girly girl." He said laughing

" Here hold on to my shoulder so you don't fall" he said.

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what to do!!!!! Okay act cool. Gather your self gurl. You can do this.

" Okay " I said grabbing on to his shoulder for support.

You got this in the bag Amber. And I only grabbed his shoulder because I actually COULD NOT WALK and he's CUTE.

" You okay Ms. Amber " he said.

" Yeah I'm fine " I said.

We where in the gym by now where all of the students where. He walked me over to my friends.

" I'm glad your okay. I don't know what I would have done with myself if you where hurt really bad." Tayvion whispered in my ear.

I hugged him and told him
" thank you" and sat by Miracle who was saying "Oooooo look at Amber she got her a boooooo!"

And no Tayvion wasn't there when she said that!

" Stop it " I told her, while I was blushing away.

" Amber your blind gurrrl." Aaleeyah said.

"Umhum" Samia, India, and Miracle said agreeing with Aaleeyah.

" How come " I said

"It's totally obvious Tayvion likes you." Aaleeyah said.

" Me! " I said in shock. "Naww"

" Gurl you is blind as a bat." India said.

25 minutes later:

"Ughhh it's so quite in here. Silence drives me crazy." I said

" There's a hurricane coming Amber what do you expect." Miracle said.

" Some kind of chatter not complete
silent-ness." I replied.

"Your really weird Amber." Miracle said.

" Of course she's weird that's what we love about her." Aaleeyah said.

I'm the kind of person who brings portable speakers EVERYWHERE. I plugged my phone in and turned on 679 and went in the middle of the gym and started dancing.

" What do we do. She embarrassing us." India joked.

Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy. Then OMG I can't believe this actually happened  TAYVION danced with me. It was crazy. Then my friend Ashleigh loves to dance too so she starting dancing with me. Miracle, Samia, Aaleeyah, and India eventually got up and started dancing. Before you knew it the
Whole school was dancing. At this one point I almost feel but Tay caught me. Cutest thing ever!!

AUTHORS NOTE
Hope you liked this chapter credit to Donalynn_  for writing the end of this chapter about Amber and Tayvion and the picture of Them at the top :) Go read her book "Time of My Life" Lol okay bye😂✌🏾️👋🏾🙌🏾👏🏾💎💯💁🏾😛💎💯😊⁉️😁✌🏾👻💯