fifteen

lowkey feel like you all strongly hate this book but read it out of pity because comments and votes and p much everything is gone but it's whatever guys

+

"a bra?"

"a bra." i tugged my bottom lip between my teeth as michael shrugged and starting stripping off his shirt. i sat on the bed and watched. "can you help me clip it?"

"w-what?" i asked nervously but michael scoffed and walked over to me, turning around. "clip it."

i brought my hands up to where his was, taking a hold of the two pieces of fabric and clipped the small sections together. "thank you."

michael walked over to the mirror, turning from side the side. "it's pretty." 

"you are." i stared at his reflection in the mirror, pausing. "i mean yeah, it's pretty."

"we should go out tonight, no stealing, i promise." he sent a small wink in the mirror at me and unclipped the bra from the back. it fell to the floor and he put his shirt back on. "calum?"

"that sounds great." i blurted out quickly and he chuckled. "are you okay? see something you weren't supposed to?" he wiggled his eyebrows at me and i shook my head. "i'm fine."

"suite yourself, i know the perfect place."

+

"since we did you start eating mettiteranean food?" i giggled as we walked into the restaurant. "since last week."

we took a table towards the front by the windows, michael already searching through the menu. "i want everything."

"think you can afford it?" a waitor's voice spoke up. he smiled at us before speaking again. "my name is louis i'll be your server today. drinks?"

after ordering two waters and michael protesting getting the last twenty-three items on the list to go, i set the tip down on the table. "i don't think i want to eat anything more."

michael banged his head on the table in response.

"boxes?"

"no."

"yes!"

i huffed. "michael."

he huffed back. "calum."

"i'll let you two think on it." louis clasped his hands together and walked away. "good job you scared the server off."

"i did not." michael mumbled into his hands, peeking through a few of his fingers. "what was up with you today?"

if it was possible to chew your lip off, i think i would have been the first to do it. what was i supposed to say? oh, it's just i've been having a lot of feelings for you lately and i think you look hot in bras and i want to fu-

"nothing." i waved it off but michael wasn't taking it. "tell me."

he leaned a little more closer in his chair, bending over the table almost and my eyes flickered down to his lips. "it's nothing michael, don't make a scene."

"i'm not making a scene, why would you think that?" his hand reached out and lightly cupped my cheek. "is something wrong cally?"

"no -nothing is-" someone cleared there throat next to us. 

"i brought two.." our server's voice trailed off and michael turned to him and smiled. "thank you."

"no problem." he looked between us before walking away. michael turned his attention back towards me. "where were we?"

"i think we should-" before i could continue michael had already pressed his lips against my own, moving them softly. he pulled away smiling. "trouble?"

"just a bit."

+

i wiped the sweat that was starting to form on my forehead, squinting my eyes before pressing the trigger. i watched as the bullet went straight through the donald trump poster they had put up. [ (-: ]

i placed the gun up as they switched out the posters, humming lightly before looking up and freezing. michael's face was on the poster, a smirk plastered on his lips as he wore a set of white lace panties and a bra. "calum!"

i snapped myself out of it, glancing at the poster again seeing it was a facebook status. i recognized the name as one of the guys that used to work here. he got fired for talking shit about everyone. i laughed a little, holding up the shot gun and aiming correctly before shooting the poster by it's like button. 

i set the gun down and the door behind me slid open. "you'll be on this team in no time." my father lead me out and through the halls. i picked my backpack up from off the floor and walked ahead of him. "i'll see you at home for dinner!"

"working late again!" he called back and i froze at the door. i turned around and looked at him. he had stopped in the middle of the hallway. "you told mom this morning you were working late tomorrow."

"something might come up. don't question me young man."

"question you? you're barely ever there to join us! the least you could fuc-"

"anything word coming from your mouth like that i'll hit you you worthless disrespecting piece of shit." he warned and i shook my head and left. i wiped under my eyes to keep myself from crying but it was useless. i pulled my hood over my head and made my way home, stopping to look in the alley i was nearly robbed in before continuing my way home.

"where's your father?" my mother smiled at me, frowning when not seeing him. "i made his favorite tonight."

"he's not coming." i muttered and worked my way upstairs. i slammed my door shut and dropped my backpack on the ground, walking over to the balcony doors and pushing them open. michael sat on the little chair he had outside, his laptop resting on the table in front of him. "what are you looking at?"

michael jumped a little, turning his laptop with a smirk. "victoria's secret has a new collection." 

i smiled but michael slowly closed his laptop and got up, standing on top of the ledge and jumping over to my side. "what's wrong?"

"it's nothing." 

"that's what you said last time."

"well this time it is michael!" i shouted. "j-just get out."

"no."

"michael i'm ser-"

"i said no, calum." 

"get the fuck out!" i screamed, going back into my bedroom and slamming the doors behind me. i let out a choked sob, wiping under my eyes feriously. a knock came to the glass and i slammed my fist back against it, hearing a faint crack. 

"it's your dad, right?" 

i closed my eyes.

 michael pushed the door lightly and i moved out of the way and let him in. he sat down on the floor with me. "cmon beautiful."

i smiled lightly at the name. "do you know who's not worthless?"

i shook my head yes. "tell me."

"calum is." 

"calum's not what?"

"calum's not worthless."

+

 if i see any comments going "oh well michael is younger why is calum acting like a baby?" i will punch u in the face u don't understand yet