nineteen

*kicks wall down* 

i honestly might just stop writing like barely anyone reads this anyways

+

it was march, two months left until i graduated and michael became a senior.

yes, it did kind of suck because i really wanted to graduate with michael and i would have to wait a whole year till we started doing stuff together without school in the way. 

i groaned quietly, glancing around the room and wincing when a pencil was thrown at my head. i turned around seeing zack was chuckling with a couple of his friends at me. 

it

would be

such

a shame

i thought quietly to myself, remembering the day clearly.

if everyone knew

under that preppy jock uniform

that you were a nice, light pink lacey thong

i got up from my seat and packed up my bag quickly as the bell rang, making my way [downtown] down the hall and out the doors.

i made my way towards zack's house, going over to his familiar balcony window and jumping up to reach it. michael had been joking that if i got him four pairs of cute panties he'd try them on for me and i was gladly going to take it to challenge. 

the door was unlocked as i pushed it open, the smell of apple scented candles engulfing me as i closed the doors behind me and skipped over to the boys dressers. a family was talking downstairs but i hummed quietly as i roamed through the drawers.

after finding a couple cute pairs i closed the drawers and left as soon as the voices started making their way upstairs. 

+

"i like your style, hood." michael held up the white lace panties in front of the mirror before walking into the bathroom. i laid back on the bed, hands folded behind my head as i waited for my so called reward.

as soon as the bathroom door opened up my head shot towards it, eyes widening as michael stepped out and made his way to the center of the room.

he stood at the foot of the bed, my eyes trailing over his milky white thighs.

"well?"

"perfect."

"that's what i was going for."

"you succeeded, milk." i smiled cheekily and he huffed out in annoyance. "why do you even bother?"

"because." i said slowly, getting off the bed and gripping michael's waist lightly. "i like milk." 

my hands slid down to his pantie covered bum, one hand smacking it lightly making him jump. "how come?"

i moved my hands under michael's thighs and he jumped and wrapped his legs around my waist. "because i like you, idiot." i admitted and michael shook his head and smiled a little.

"yeah i know, idiot."

my eyes shot up at him. "how?!"

"who asks their best friend to model panties for them?"

i let my head fall against michael's chest making him life. "it's okay, i like you too."

"you do?" i mumbled into his chest and started walking backwards until my heels hit the foot of my bed. "i do."

as soon as i fell back onto the bed, michael straddled my hips as our foreheads were lightly pressed against eachother's. "can milk kiss cereal?"

"how else would you get breakfast?" i smiled before pressing our lips together.

+

no smut 4 u (-: lol feelings have been made