Chapter 23: Story of My Life

Shoutout to 4British_1Irishxx , Panda2957 , and lavleen_w101 for commenting on the chapter! You guys show so much support! Thank you all so much <3

----------------------------------------------------

A few days later

*Tiffany's POV*

My phone rang, and I groaned. This was way too early for me.

"Shut that thing off," Liam groaned. "I wanna sleep."

"If you do, you can't drive me to school," I reminded him. I used to be used to getting up this early, but these past few weeks of sleeping in just put my body out of whack.

"Fine, I'm up," he grumbled. "I'll go wake up the other guys."

"Why?" I asked, confused. "Let them sleep in!"

"They want to come with you," he admitted.

I groaned and gave him a look. Of course they do. Great, being bombarded on the first day because of crazy fan girls.

"Don't worry, Paul will come with us," he said assuredly.

"Paul against hundreds of fangirls? Yeah, sure," I grumbled.

Liam smirked at me. "I don't think all of your school is going to bombard us- at most, a couple. We'll be fine. Besides, we wanna see your school!"

"Fine, go wake them up. We'll have to leave in half an hour to make it on time." I raced to the bathroom to get ready. I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face, changing into my usual school outfit. Luckily we had slept in my room this time, so I had all my clothes. I put on my black sweats, a white t-shirt, and my black leather jacket. I left my hair alone, but put a band on my wrist just in case. I grabbed my backpack, filled with my books and homework, slinging a strap over my shoulder and gave myself one last look in the mirror. I sighed heavily- I hope I could do this.

"Breakfast is ready Tiff!" Zayn called out.

I grinned and raced out to the kitchen, past Liam who was going to go get changed. Like yesterday, all the boys smiled at me, and I quickly returned that smile. I don't think I would ever get used to being with them, to having a loving family like them. "Hey guys! Morning!" I gave everybody a quick hug. "What's for breakfast?"

"Poptarts!" Niall exclaimed, and I squealed.

"Are you serious?! Oh my god, I haven't had those in forever! What flavor?"

"S'mores!"

"Yes! Give me ten!" I squealed again. Niall tossed me a couple silver packets, and I eagerly tore one open and popped them into the toaster. "So, you guys ready to go to school?" I asked sarcastically.

"You bet! Math and science and history, so much fun!" Zayn said, just as sarcastic.

I let out a laugh. "For you guys, more like hot girls and sports," I snorted. They all shrugged, and I laughed again. I glanced at the clock and jumped. Shinola, we have to leave now! "Liam! We have to go!"

"I'm already here Tiff." I turned around to see Liam eating a poptart, looking at me amused. Oh. Wow, I'm unobservant.

"Hi Liam!" I gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Now let's go guys!" We all raced outside, where Paul and an inconspicuous black SUV was waiting. It wouldn't attract attention first thing, but honestly it didn't really matter. The moment they stepped out of the car everybody would know.