Chapter 13: Feeling Low

Comment of the Chapter : Vanessa29745 : OMG I LOVE DANCE MOMS! *has a little fangirl moment* AND LAST WEEK I SPENT ALL MY TIME WATCHING TODRICK HALL VIDEOS! WOOOOOOO! Oh! I AM JUST SO HAPPY THAT SHE'S STARTING TO REMEMBER THEM! I feel like my heart is swelling up and stuff. Imma gonna explode! Please update or else I may possible die. Please.

Well, of course i had to choose her! 1. we don't want a faithful reader to explode, now do we? 2. nice new profile pic ;) cute! 3. she listens to todrick hall and watches dance moms? SLAY! congrats on anotehr dedication :)

---------------------------------------------------------

*Tiffany’s POV*

          “Well, it seems that Tiffany has remembered Harry and me from things that reminded us of her, or the big stuff at least. So if we try and recreate some things that you guys have with her, then maybe she’ll get her memory back!” Liam looked at Zayn incredulously.

          “Are you sure that’ll work?” he asked hesitantly. Zayn shrugged.

          “Nope. But it’s worth a shot!” Zayn turned towards the others. “Right guys?”

          “Sure, why not?” Harry shrugged. “Can’t do any harm.”

          “Let’s do this then,” I said shrugging. “So, who wants to go first?”

          “Ooh! Ooh! I do!” Louis yelled, raising his hand into the air. We all chuckled save for Liam. His lips merely twitched with humor.

          “Ok, so, what can I relate with Louis to?” I asked. They looked at Louis and I thoughtfully.

          “Well, there was that time you helped Louis when he was drunk,” Harry said. Thank god Louis just explained that to me, otherwise I wouldn’t been fucking confused.

          “Uh, no offense guys? But I really don’t feel like being drunk right now…and puking my guts up,” Louis said, making a face.

          “We’ll use that as a last resort,” Zayn muttered. Louis blanched, and I snickered.

          “Oh, what about their bet?” Niall exclaimed. Louis brightened up.

          “Oh yeah! Forgot about that!”

          “Bet? What bet?” I asked.

          “We made a bet on whether the boys were whipped or not,” Louis snickered. I blanched.

          “Somebody whips them? Does anybody nowadays even HAVE a whip?” They all looked at me incredulously before bursting out into laughter. Even Liam was bent over in chuckles.

“I meant that the boys were like slaves, like they would do anything for someone.” I looked at him curiously.

          “Who?”

          “You!” Now I was the one who burst out laughing. I think this was the first time I really laughed in front of the boys, and they definitely noticed. They all brightened at the sound of my laughter.

          “Please, I don’t have anybody whipped!”

          “Well, I won the bet, so ha!” I gave the boys a look.

          “You have got to be kidding me.” Louis shook his head.

          “Nope. So all we gotta do is recreate the bets!” He rubbed his hands together. “This is going to be so much fun! Zayn…….”