Chapter 6 : Die a Little

Comment of the Chapter! : belladdey : OMG I LOVE PENTATONIX!!!! They are so amazing and incredibly talented!! And their performances (especially from the Sing Off) are way better than I think any live performances I've seen by artists who actually use instruments! They are such a special band and deserve way more attention than they get.

This....this comment was literally taken right out of my mouth <3 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Tiffany’s POV*

          Niall led me into a room, and I gasped at the size of the room – it was so big! And there were beanbags! And a flat screen that covered a whole wall!....with a crack in it, but still! Niall caught the surprised expression on my face.

          “You like?” I quickly composed myself and shrugged.

          “It’s definitely a lot more expensive then what I’m used to.” He flopped onto one of the beanbags, and I went to the other.

          “So….do you want to watch a movie?” he asked. “We have a bunch.”

          “Nah, let’s just talk. I want to try and remember everything as quickly as possible so I can get the hell away from you guys.” He winced at my snarky comment.

          “Why do you hate us so much?”

          “Because you’re all fucking annoying, and awkward, and you guys keep lying to me. You guys aren’t my friends, and you don’t care.”

          “But we do care!”

          “You don’t know me,” I said, rolling my eyes.

          “I know a lot about you!” he cried.

          “What’s my favorite color?” I shot at him.

          “Depends. It changes every week. But looking at the situation, I’m going to say black.” Dang it! How did he know that?

          “What’s my favorite animal?”

          “You have two. Kittens and snakes.” That rung a dim bell in my mind.

          “Styles doesn’t like snakes. But he likes kittens,” I said thoughtfully. Niall looked at me, surprised.

          “How did you know that?” His face suddenly grew hopeful. “You’re remembering stuff!”

          “What? No I’m not! Sarah must have said it sometime,” I said harshly. Niall gave me an annoyed look.

          “Seriously, what is so bad about being friends with us?!”

          “Nothing! Except that I don’t have friends,” I snap.

          “What about Sarah?” I rolled my eyes.

          “She’s not my friend. She’s so much more popular than me, and prettier. She just probably wants me for homework or something,” I grumbled. He looked at me, aghast.

          “Are you kidding me? She and Alissa have been your best friends for the past two years!”

          “Who’s Alissa?” Niall looked at me, shocked. “And stop being surprised with everything I’m saying!”