Chapter 12: You Got Me Sick

Comment of the Chapter: BabyLionRawr (luv the name, btw) : All Tiall fans you are not alone, I'm with you all! Dont worry our population may be small, but that shows our faith in Tiall! haha im literally laughing as im typing this XD

<3 Hahaha this reminds me of the first book, cuz then EVERYBODY was like...TIALL!! TIALL!! TIALL!! now it's like TIAM!! TIAM!! TIAM!!! XD hahaha 

i'm actually chanting this out loud in a demonic voice. It's like i'm summoning Satan. 

TIALL! TIAM! TIALL! TIAM! TIALL! TIAM! TIALL! TIAM! XD 

----------------------------------------------------------

*Tiffany’s POV*

          “…you,” I said, fixing my gaze on Harry. He looked at me, surprised.

          “M-me?” he stuttered. “Why?”

          “Because of your curls?” I said sarcastically. I shrugged at him. “I don’t know, it was random.”

That was kind of a lie. Harry was just the easiest and less awkward. Louis obviously didn’t want to do it, I don’t know why. Even if I didn’t like the kid, he seemed nice so far. So I pushed down my feelings to spite him and decided against it. And Niall I just hated the most, besides Liam. Even if he is pretty cute, definitely didn’t want to kiss him.

          “Get over here cutie,” he said, winking at me. Sheesh, flirt much? I rolled my eyes and walked over, when a voice spoke in my head.

          Go to sleep cutie

          That voice…I feel like I know that voice. My heart fluttered at the love that dripped off the words. Who was that? Was that a memory?

          “What’s wrong?” I snapped back to reality to see Niall looking at me worriedly. I bit my tongue to stop from grimacing at his face.

          “What did you call me?” I asked. Maybe it would bring back more memories.

          “Cutie?” I waited impatiently, but nothing happened. God damn it. “Why, is something wrong?” I shook my head.

          “No, I just…I thought I….Never mind.” I walked over to him and straddled his hips to get better access. I leaned in close, and I heard his breath hitch. I smirked at him.

          “So, you ready for these lips?” he teased. But I could see the longing in his eyes. I rolled my eyes and hid my disgust. God, this was going to be so awkward. But I felt kind of pleased that he wanted me like that. I mean, I know I’m fucking ugly so this was a nice change.

          “I don’t think you’re ready for my kisses.” Harry’s eyes went far away, like he was remembering something. I looked at him curiously as his eyes focused on me again. He smirked at me.

          “Prove it.” God, let’s just get this over with. I slammed my lips against Harry’s roughly. My eyes automatically fluttered closed as I moved my lips against his. Harry moaned, making me smirk. Oh, this was good- no matter how much smack I give him I couldn’t deny he was an excellent kisser. His hands made their way to my hips as his tongue flicked against my lips. I decided to tease him and kept my mouth closed. He’s going to have to fight for it.

          “WHAT THE HELL?!” I jerked away from Harry to see Zayn, who was raging mad. I don’t know why, but he was fuming. I swear I could see steam coming out of his ears. Liam was behind him, looking pale and staring at me with pitiful eyes. He seemed broken, like he was going to cry any minute. I felt my heart give a small pang, but I quickly shook it off.