Chapter 14: You Got Me Sick

Comment of the Chapter!: anna_tomlinson19: I bet Liam's gonna dance with her and nialls gonna comfort her<3 and I really love all your recommendations! I go and watch tem and there super good!! Don't stop doing what your doin *5sos* reference

<3 Ah, I love it when readers predict what is going to happen....But do they predict correctly? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 

Also, I'm glad so many of you guys like my recommendations! I'm happy they have a purpose in the world, instead of being left alone....in the dark....never to be seen.....*silently weeps*

---------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING! UNDERAGE DRINKING IS INVOLVED IN THIS CHAPTER! VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED! I DO NOT ADVOCATE UNDERAGE DRINKING IN ANY WAY! PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY AT THE LEGAL AGE IN YOUR AREA! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO WARNING THERE IS SEXUAL CONDUCT AND HOMOSEXUALITY INVOLVED IN THIS CHAPTER! VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED AGAIN! IF YOU ARE AGAINST HOMOSEXUALITY, YOU SHOULDN'T BE! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

*Tiffany’s POV*

          “I swear Payne, if you don’t give me some of that right now I’m going to fucking kill him,” I growled. Liam looked at me disapprovingly.

          “Fine, but don’t you get drunk too.” He reluctantly passed me a beer, and I took a deep swing.

          “Hey!” Louis slurred next to me. “I want some!” I didn’t even glance at him, and rolled my eyes instead.

          “Your bottle isn’t even half done.” He looked at the bottle in his hands in surprise.

          “Oh yeah!” He took another swing, smacking his lips loudly. He gave a loud burp. “Hey girl, wanna dance?”

          “For the 50th time, no!” I growled. Louis pouted, and tears came to his face. I groaned and facepalmed. This kid was so bipolar when he was drunk! No wonder I disliked him!

          “Am I ugly? Is that it? Is that why you won’t dance with me?” he sobbed.

          “Yup. You’re ugly.” Louis wailed and ran over to Harry. Liam glared at me, and I shrugged. “What? He was getting on my nerves.”

          “You could’ve been nicer about that though,” Zayn chastised. God, he was acting like my dad! I rolled my eyes and pointed at Louis, who was now bouncing on Harry’s lap like a kid.

          “The amount that kid is drinking, he won’t remember anything by morning.”

          “True.” I turned my gaze to Louis, who was sobbing again into Harry’s shirt. I sighed and took another swing of my drink. God, I have no idea how Harry puts up with him.

*Harry’s POV*

          “I’m not ugly, am I?” Louis whimpered, looking up at me. I grimaced at him, but plastered a smile on my face.

          “No, you’re not ugly,” I said soothingly. I was kind of lying, but it was for his own good. Right now, he was ugly. His face was blotchy and red from the alcohol, and he had a drunken smile on his face. His normally sparkly blue eyes were dull and glazed over. His hair was a mess and sticking up everywhere.