Chapter 7 : Am I Asleep?

Comment of the Chapter! : Kat_loves_1D_ (another dedication gurl! <3) : Girl you be having me over here on tears. But seriously, I don't know if I'm the only one that cried during this bit. Just couldn't help it.! Why did she have to ONLY remember the time where she hates them...why not the time they made up or any of the other happy times. And plus with all of this Tiffany stuff going on and Niall being so devastated I didn't realize how much he really loved tiff in till now. I feel so bad so Liam also. His girlfriend just told him straight to his face that she hates him. And then there's ZAYN who cares fro her as much or even more than his sisters  I can't imagine the pain they are going through. Then there is Harry an Louis. Both of them love the girl dearly. I pray and hope tiff Doesn't push them away to much before she realizes everything. She will beat herself up over it if she does. Please Tiffany come back to us. And that ending. If it wasn't so sad I would be admiring how cute those boys are.

This comment made me tear up when I read this :') I couldn't help it! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also people, I have a HUGE favor for all of you! I entered a Wattpad/Hot Books competition! It's called the Young Writer's Short Story, and I could potentially talk to an actual editor on the Hot Books Publishing team to improve my writing! Not only would I love to improve my writing for you guys, but I really want to spread the message my story has. 

I don't want to spoil the plot, but I will say that my short story is based off of true events that happen in real life, and it's something we need to stop. I want to show to everyone some of the reality of life, in hopes that we can improve it (this sounds sooo cheesy). So go please read my story - it's called Staying Alive. As always, every read, vote, comments counts <3 

Lush you all so much <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Liam’s POV*

          I woke up to a small warm body next to me. I would’ve thought it was Tiffany, except for the fact I didn’t feel sparks that I always had when I touched her. I groggily turned my head to the side, and my nose brushed against hair. I grimaced and sneezed.

          “Did you just sneeze in my hair?” I froze.

          “Uh……no?”

Zayn groaned and slowly turned to face me. I grimaced at his sour morning breath.

          “I’ll let it slide this time, but do it again and you’ll definitely be feeling your last name.” He reached his hand up and scruffed up my hair. “You ok?”

          “Yeah, I feel better.” He smiled and slowly sat up, letting the covers fall off of him. He shivered.

          “Damn, it’s cold! Why is it so cold?” He got up and went out into the hallway and checked the house temperature. “Bloody hell, why is it 18 degrees?!” He pressed a few buttons and instantly I could feel the warm air drifting through the house. I stretched quickly, flinching as I heard my bones creak with protest. I pulled the blankets off of me and walked over to Zayn.

          “We should check on the other boys.” He nodded and we quickly walked to the closest room, which was Niall’s. I opened the door a crack and peeked in. Zayn crouched down and looked under me. He cooed at the sight.

          “Aw, they’re all sleeping together!” He quietly pushed the door open and tip-toed inside. Niall was sleeping in the middle on his back. Louis and Harry were on each of his sides, pressing their bodies on the Irish boy. Normally I would’ve smiled at the sight. But Niall had a deep frown on his face, and he kept twitching and groaning quietly in his sleep. Harry was curled up like a baby shivering, and Louis wasn’t hugging Niall, which is what he usually would’ve done. They looked dead tired, and really sad. It just made me more depressed.