Chapter 2: I Used to Cry

Best Comment: imweirdthankyou : Not a huge fan of K-POP BUT I LOVE IT. BIG bang though. And I have been waiting for this. I was so obsessed with Stand Up. I read it everyday all day for 3-4 days.

Ok, first of all, not only did she love the song, AND Big Bang, but she is also a dedicated reader? Sold! The chapter dedication goes to you! Lush you <3

Next chapter will be posted when I have 70 reads, 25 votes, and 35 comments. This may seem like a lot compared to the last chapter, but I base this based off of how many reads/votes/comments I'm getting per chapter. YOU CAN DO IT!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Zayn’s POV*

          I gaped at her confused, and slightly scared, expression. She forgot about us. How in the hell did she forget about us?! Well, I mean I know she got hit in the head, but still! This couldn’t be happening, it just couldn’t!

          “Oh great, I hit you guys with a car or something, didn’t I?” she groaned, hitting her forehead. Harry gave a weak chuckle.

          “No, you didn’t. You can’t even drive.” She frowned at him.

          “How did you know that?”

          “Uhhhhh……” The door opened and the doctor came back in. She beamed at the sight of Tiffany.

          “Oh good, you’re awake!” Then she took in our shocked expressions, and instantly frowned. “Something’s wrong, isn’t there.”

          “Hell yeah there is!” Louis exclaimed. “She doesn’t remember us!”

          “Hey, I know you guys!” Tiffany protested. “You’re One Direction! Either that, or you have some really good makeup artists.” I rolled my eyes at her joke. Her sense of humor was the same as always.

          “Let me do some tests, and then I’ll get back to you in ten minutes, ok?” The doctor pushed all out of the room and quickly closed the door. We all stared at each other. Louis, Harry, and Niall looked so sad. Liam looked downright devastated with tears running down his face.

          “She doesn’t remember me,” he whispered. He slowly sank to the floor as his sobbing grew louder, and I quickly crouched down to comfort him. “My girlfriend doesn’t remember me.”

          “Hey, hey, hey,” I said soothingly. My voice cracked for some reason. “She’ll be alright. At least she’s alive. And people with amnesia usually remember stuff after a while.” The sound of sobbing grew, and my frown deepened. “Don’t cry Liam, she’ll be ok.” Liam looked up at me.

          “I’m not crying,” he murmured. I looked at him confused. Liam touched my face gently. “You’re the one who’s crying Zayn.”

          “What? No I’m not,” I protested, my voice betraying me as it cracked. I winced and touched my face, finally noticing the tears. My body was shaking violently. Liam leaned forward and hugged me tight.

          “She’ll be alright Zayn,” he muttered. I let go and just sobbed openly into his arms. I clutched at his bare chest, watching blindly as my tears fell onto his skin. I could feel his tears dripping on my hair, but for once I didn’t care. But he did cross the line when he tried stroking my hair.

          “Don’t do that,” I muttered, jerking back slightly.

          “Sorry.” I leaned back onto him, closing my eyes as I tried to stop the tears. I couldn’t handle this, my best friend forgetting about me. Technically she knew who we were, but not really. She wouldn’t remember all the things we’ve been through, how all of us grew to love her, how we supported her in every way. She wouldn’t remember the laughs, the kisses, the jokes, the love we shared. She was just as much of a sister as the boys were.