Chapter 15: Tears Stream

Comment of the Chapter: lavleen_w101

WOAH! PLZ MAKE THEM APOLOGIZE N NEVER LET THT HAPPEN AGAIN. 0_0 sorry I'm  not a fan of one d bromance really. Sorry but overall this chap was great

XD XD XD I just had to pick this comment - her reaction! XD No, but in all seriousness, let me clarify something. If you don't already know yet, I write a LOT of 1D bromance stories. Not merely because I ship them together, but also because I'm a huge activist of LGBT rights. So a lot of my stories are centered around homosexuality.

However I DO NOT SHIP ONE DIRECTION IN REAL LIFE! I merely write about them because I like the idea of it. I would never actively ship One Direction together as actual couples - merely for plot purposes. I'm sorry if I ever make anybody uncomfortable with 1d bromance, but I like to write about them sometimes so I would like you guys to respect that. Don't worry though, this book won't be filled with bromance. If you want that, look at my other books XD

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Tiffany’s POV*

          This day was not turning out to be fun. For one, Louis and Harry refused to look at each other. Hell, they wouldn’t be in the same room! Every time they were, one of them would quickly run out. And I was still nowhere to remembering Louis, or any of the other guys, at all! Like I even wanted to remember them, they probably still annoyed the hell out of me in my memories.

          “That’s it! I can’t take this!” Zayn moaned as Harry ran out of the kitchen. “They’re acting like idiots! They just need to talk!”

          “Well what can we do?” Niall grumbled into his cereal, even though it was 5 in the afternoon. I mean, who does that? “They refuse to listen to us.”

          “Only because SOMEBODY won’t help,” Liam said, giving me a look. I shrugged at him.

          “I don’t do confrontations.”

          “But you promised you would solve it last night! Besides, you would always help us before!” Niall begged.

          “Well, that was before. This is now,” I retorted, chomping down on my spoon. Yes, I was eating cereal too. Bite me. Liam flinched as the spoon went into my mouth. What was his problem? All I’m doing is eating for fucks sakes!

          “But they need help! They’re best friends! Now they won’t even talk to each other!”

          “Sure Zayn, talk about me like I’m not here,” Louis called out, rolling his eyes.

          “Well I have to, because you refuse to listen to me!”

          “I’ll talk to him soon,” Louis snapped. “Just…not now.”

Zayn groaned. “When you say soon, that really means never.”

Louis stuck his tongue out at him. “Just let me figure it out.” He walked over to the fridge. “God, I need some carrots.”

          I like carrots

          Pain shot through my head, and I winced. What the hell?

          “Ah, here they are. My beauteous carrots,” Louis said half-heartedly, holding aloft a bag of carrots. Pain shot through my head again, and I cried out.