Chapter 10 : Loved You First

OH...ME GEEZLES!...IT'S...ANOTHER...CHAPTER!!!!!! *happy little dance* DO THE HARLEM SHAKE!!! *wub wub wub* that sounds like dubstep....

Comment of the Chapter! : mrs_Styles-Tomlinson : THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR UPDATING..........Your such a great writer you should think about maybe taking that up as a career

*rubs nails against shoulder and looks smug* he he.........I love compliments......but really when I first read this comment I laughed out loud. It's really hard to be a writer! I've tried, but it never worked out. HOWEVER IT COULD THIS TIME IF EVERYBODY WHO READ THIS READ MY STORY "STAYING ALIVE"! EH? EH? SHAMELESS PROMO? EH?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE USED IN THIS CHAPTER......AND IN OTHER CHAPTERS IN TEH FUTURE! DO NOT BE OFFENDED AS I MEAN NO HARM!!! ALSO, VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED!! (durrrrr)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Liam’s POV*

          “Liam! Calm down!” I ignored Niall’s cries as I threw another book across my bedroom. God damn it all! How could she remember Zayn? Zayn, and not me?! I was her boyfriend for crying out loud! I loved her more than Zayn ever would!.....Ok, maybe that was a lie. But still! I love her with all my heart, but no she still won’t remember me!

          “Liam, stop.” Niall wrapped his arms around mine, holding them captive against my chest. I tried to break out of his grip, but he was too strong. He’s been working out!...Or maybe I’m just too weak. “Liam, think about how we all feel. Yes, we’re disappointed that she doesn’t remember us. But she remembered Zayn, and she will remember us soon. Don’t worry. The week is still young.” I slowly stopped my struggles and hugged Niall’s arms to my chest.

          “You’re right, I’m sorry,” I murmured. I turned around and rested my head on Niall’s, holding him close. As much as I liked hugging Niall, I couldn’t help but want the familiar smell of coconut, and swath of silky black hair. I wanted my gorgeous girl back.

*Tiffany’s POV*

          “So, how are you taking everything?” Zayn asked as we sat down on the couch. I snuggled into his chest, trying to ignore Louis, Harry and Sarah who were staring at me.

          “I’m kind of in shock. I still can’t believe I was such a fucking jerk to you!” I said, shaking my head. I could still remember all those terrible things I said to him. I even said I hated him! How could I hate him? He was my brother! He was always there for me. It was like I was a different person.

          “It’s fine, you were just being yourself.” I gave him an incredulous look.

          “Myself? So you’re saying I’m a jerk?”

          “No no no, that’s not what I meant!” he said quickly. “But…Sarah explained some stuff to us.” I rolled my eyes. Oh so now Sarah knew everything! “She said that that was your real personality, and this happy one is kind of…habitual.”

          “I have a happy personality?” I tried to imagine myself being really hyper and happy, like Horan over there. I couldn’t imagine it. Zayn looked at me incredulously.

          “You don’t remember?”

          “Does it look like I’m a freaking happy person? No. I’m sarcastic and mean. Got it?” I didn’t like being mean to Zayn, but I hated it when people judged me…especially when people judge me wrong.