Chapter 3 : Arrow In My Chest

Comment of the chapter! (that sounds weird) : EmmaNavong ! : Yay you updated! When ever you update I scream and tell my sister and roll on the floor. Is that normal??

I chose this comment because I can relate to this SO much it's not even funny. When I see the update, when I first read, reading through the chapter, finishing the chapter, crying over the chapter in my bed at night because I can't stop thinking aout it........yeah i'm just crying and screaming and having feels the whole time.

Also, I'm doing a little change with the whole read/vote/comment thing. I'm going to be updating chapters, EVERY 3 DAYS!! YAY!! :D so you all get your fill of Tiffany and the boys :) HOWEVER if you guys can get 90 reads, 20 votes, and 35 comments before this Monday (August 4) I will update early :) 

---------------------------------------------------------

*Niall’s POV*

The doctor opened the door, and we rushed towards her.

          “Wait,” Tiffany called out from inside the room, and the lady waved us back. “Can you call my parents? I need them to pick me up.” I almost broke down crying – she doesn’t even remember that her parents abandoned her. The doctor smiled at her before closing the door firmly behind her. She walked towards us, and my eye caught onto her name tag – Dr. Miranda Sherma

          “Ok, so it seems that Tiffany has forgotten everything in the past two years. She thinks she’s still in 2011, being a sophomore. She doesn’t remember what happened to her.” Liam and Zayn gave out choked gasps. I rubbed Liam’s back comfortingly while Louis and Harry did the same with Zayn.

          “What else?” Louis asked, taking charge. Dr. Sherma looked at her notes.

          “She thinks she’s with a boy named Liam.” Liam instantly perked up.

          “She remembers me,” he whispered, hope in his eyes. Dr. Sherma shook his head.     

          “No, not you. A guy named Liam Green.” Liam shut down again, and Harry winced.

          “That was her first boyfriend……she must be remembering before they broke up then,” he murmured. Liam started sobbing again, and I quickly quieted him.

          “Liam, shush,” I said. “Listen to the doctor first.” Liam gave a shaky nod, and Dr. Sherma gave him a sympathetic smile.      

          “Um, she still thinks she’s in school as a sophomore, like I said. She doesn’t know anything about One Direction,” she said, looking at us awkwardly. Harry nodded again.

          “She didn’t start liking us until the concert, but that was only this year. She wouldn’t know us.” How did Harry know all this stuff? Dr. Sherma nodded at him.

          “You seem to be the guy who knows everything. So here is what I want you guys to do. Actually,” she said looking back at all of us, “this is what I want you all to do. The trauma to her head was violent, but it didn’t affect her brain as much as we had feared. I believe that her memory loss is temporary, and will come back with time. It will help if she is reminded of what she doesn’t remember. So I want you guys to try and stay with her, as much as her parents allow her to.”

          “Actually,” I said cutting her off. “She doesn’t have parents. They…kind of abandoned her.” Dr. Sherma nodded and scribbled down on her clipboard.

          “I’m sorry to hear that. Is there any place she is staying then?”

          “She’s with us. We live together now,” Louis said happily. Dr. Sherma smiled.