From the Ocean Justice Comes

Rain slammed against my window, the sky was dark and gloomy, not even the morning sun found its way through. I walked out attempting to use an umbrella to shield me, but the umbrella was no match for the power of the storm. In the distance was a small boat with a black haired woman seated inside. I ran to the cliff and through a rope down, the lady in the boat grabbed the rope and climbed up,"Hello little boy, thanks for helping."
"I am not a little boy."
"Oh well, now if I may ask, what is your name?"
"Evan, and yours?"
"Justice."
"Oh..."
"Could you lead me to the Mayor's residence please."
"Sure, yes ma'am."

I walked her to my house where Life was,"Miss Justice could you wait out here please while I go get her, the Mayor."
"Of course."

I walked in the house and quickly sprinted up stairs and found Life wearing a purple dress,"Life, a woman...a new woman wishes to speak to you."
"New?"
"She came here by boat."
"Boat?"
"Yeah she came in the storm."
"Where is she now?"
"Outside."
"Evan let her in please."

I opened the door and Justice walked in,"Good morning madame Mayor."
"Good morning, Evan can you go to your room please."

I walked to my room and closed the door and got as close to the wall as possible so I could hear their conversation.

"So how may I help you Miss-"
"Justice."
"Well Miss Justice how can I assist you, are you lost?"
"No"
"Oh Miss Justice I forgot to tell you my name, I am L-"
"Life, I know who you are, and I also know that today is your first day as Mayor."
"Justice, how do you know this?"
"Because Life I am your niece."
"That is impossible."
"I am telling you the truth."
"No all of my sisters are dead, and only one of my sisters had children, Death."
"Have you forgotten Order, your sister who is chained in the sun until the world has completely given into darkness."
"Order...She had children...how?
"She created us."
"Us?"
"Yes, me, Fear, Courage, and War. We are all sisters."
"This...why did I not know this."
"The real question is, Life how are you alive."
"What do you mean?"
"Don't act clueless, when all of the Great Sisters were on their thrones, you let Death kill you."
"How do you know that?"
"Order, my mom, told me to ask you."
"I am Life, I control all forms of life, I can bring myself back to life."
"Well why didn't you bring back the other Great Sisters. Time, Emotion, and Space, they were your sisters before they died."
"How dare you condemn my actions."
"No because of your actions Destruction roams the Earth killing and destroying what ever she touches, and Order is still chained in the sun, where no one not even I can reach her."
"I have done nothing to cause any of that!"
"Order says that it is all your fault."
"Why, I chose my life over that of someone else's I am normal to do that and I am justified."
"Your actions are far from just..."
"So would you do anything to save your sisters, would you risk your own life?"
"Do not put this on me."
"Evan, get down here!"

I ran down the stairs as quickly as possible. I looked at Life,"Yes?"
"Arrest this woman!"
"Why?"
"She questions me."
Life handed me handcuffs, I proceeded to lock Justices hands inside. I lightly pushed her outside, where the rain storm had finally ended, I walked her to the Mayor's building, inside were three holding cells. I chose the first cell and locked her inside. I looked at Justice,"What did you really do?"
"I demeaned her character."
"Oh I see."

I walked out and locked the door to the building. Justice was the daughter of Order, Life and my mom's sister. It began to rain again, so I quickly ran back home. Inside I was greeted by Life she was still wearing a purple dress, but she now had on a beautiful diamond necklace.
"Life why are you so dressed up?", I asked in a perplexed voice.
"I'm going on a date."
"With who?"
"Sir Bandergon."
"Why Bandergon?"
"His curly blonde hair, and oh don't forget about his beautiful blue eyes, oh how could you forget."
"Does Aryn know?"
"No, well at least not about the date, but she does know I have quite a liking for him."
"Oh and speaking of Aryn, where is she?"
"She woke up a little under the weather today, so I let her sleep in."
"Oh no."
The doorbell rang,"Well he must be here.", Life walked to the door and opened it up revealing Bandergon in a black and white suit,"You look stunning!", he said
"And you very handsome."
Life hooked her arm around his,"And Evan while I am gone please keep a close eye on Aryn."
"Yes ma'am."
Life and Bandergon walked out of the house and he gently closed the door behind him.

I walked to the couch and turned on the TV. Outside the storm got worse. I flicked through all of the channels but there was only static. I walked to the kitchen and began to cook some soup, the aroma filled the entire room, and upstairs I heard footsteps, Aryn must be awake, I thought. After the soup finished cooking I took a bowl upstairs. Aryn was sitting up in her bed reading a book, "Here Aryn, eat some soup."
"Oh thank you Evan."
"You are welcome, I'm gonna be down stairs so if you need be just call for me."
"I will."
I walked back down stairs and to the couch but before I could sit down there was a knock on the door, who is it, I thought. I walked to the door and proceeded to open it, standing there was a woman who had short black hair and green eyes, I looked up at her,"How may I help you?"
"Could you tell me where I could find Life?"
"Honestly I don't know, she is on a date right now so."
"Well that is inconvenient."
"But when she returns I can tell her that, oh my I didn't get your name, what is it?"
"Oh my name, I am Destruction, Life's sister."