And Evil Like No Other

Destruction looked up at me,"Evan why are you doing this?"
"It is my destiny, my true purpose."
"Evan, evil is not your destiny!"
"You do not have any right to tell me about my destiny."
"Evan please don't do this."
"This is not your choice, I can choose what path I take in my life!", I ran out the door.

As I walked the cold air hurt my skin, but even with this pain I felt somthing else, power, a new power was growing inside of me. I continued to walk until I reached the cliff, the sun was setting and everything got colder. I reached my hand out and fire began to flood out of my hand the warmth of the fire, comforted me.

I called out,"War!"
War appeared behind me,"Yes Evan?"
"I did it, I am the strongest being, in all of the world."
"Did you really just call me so you could boast in your so called accomplishments?"
"Yes and no. See I think that with my new power, you will be a great asset on my team."
"Didn't you just say earlier that you would never come to me for assistance."
"Well see I didn't go to you, you came to me."
"Then let me back my happy little self out then."
"Well no, don't do that, I think you could be useful."
"Excuse me, useful, I am not a tool you can use, Evan I offered my assistance, and I can-"
"You wouldn't even dare, without me you are nothing!"
"I must go, someone is coming."
Life ran towards me,"Evan!"
"Yes Life?"
"Aryn, Destruction they told me what you did, Evan why...how...how could you?"
"Life it is nothing personal, I am only following my destiny."
"Your destiny, wasn't evil."
"Oh don't say that, you know better, everyone has their own free will, even me, and I chose my side."
"Evan, I believed in you."
"And you still can."
"It do not put my faith in evil, Evan please."
"Well then, I guess you can move your hands from behind your back, and show me what you are hiding."
"Oh this, *laughs* this is just a vial."
"What is in it?"
"Oh it's not for you, it's for Aryn, but I do wish I could of given it to you."
"Aryn?"
"Yes, and once I give it to her, and she will be the strongest being of light in the world."
"Why...why did you never tell me of this, I would have chosen the light if I would have known that the vial existed!"
"Oh Evan you truly are filled with evil, being good isn't about having power."
"Well it would have helped knowing that there was an incentive to being good."
"If there is an incentive you are not truly giving your self away to somthing."
"Well I gave myself to darkness, because of the incentive."
"Evan...I am so sorry, evil has taken root in you, but I must keep our island free from the evil."
"What are you doing?"
"I am sorry.",Life lifted her hand and I felt my head begin to grow heavy and all turned black.

I lifted my head up from the metal bed I was sitting in, my hands were chained to the wall behind me. I quickly looked around to see where I was, and the suddenly I knew, I was in the jail cell in the Mayor's building.
I looked around, but it was no use my hands were locked behind me. I grabbed onto the chain and the chain began to melt, I looked at my newly freed hands and they were covered in burn marks. I walked to the bars of the cell and looked out, the room around me was dark and silent. I grabbed onto the bars, but I fell backwards, there was a light barrier on the bars of the cell. I looked around me, I was trapped for the first time, and I couldn't do anything about it.

"War!",I shouted as loud as I could.
"Oh hello Evan, I never expected to find you here, what do you want from me?",War asked in a mocking tone.
"Get me out of here!"
"Why can't you get yourself out?"
"The barrier, there is a light barrier!"
"Oh well if you would have told me that to begin with.",War lifted her hands and torch appeared in her hand.
She melted the bars of the cell,"You aren't free just yet, I still have to find away to dispel the light barrier."
"Then hurry, I can't be in here any longer!"
"Patience is clearly not somthing you have, hold on!"
"Please just hurry!"

War looked at her hands and a sword appeared,"This is the Sword of Endings, this sword can cut through anything, magic, human, and even nothing itself.", she lifted the sword and cut through the barrier,"Come on before it closes back."

I walked out and stood in front of War,"Thank you!"
"I must go, I don't want to get caught freeing you."
"Okay, good bye, I will see you soon."
"Soon?"
"Yes, the war, I want it to begin soon, very soon."
"Very well, Evan. I shall go now."

War turned into a mist and faded away. I walked towards the door and opened it, the sun was glowing brightly but in the sky there was no sun just a ball of fire suspended in the atmosphere.