The Realm of the Unknown

I pushed Life's body to the side and went out into the dark open world. War's words haunted me, my heart, what did she mean. Even with those words in the back of my mind I knew I had to begin, the war of the light and darkness had to begin, and I knew just were to start. I walked up to the cliff, and looked into the distance, I needed an army, an army of darkness, that will extinguish the light.

I looked up and with extreme dissapointment I called for the one person that I wished away,"War!"
"Evan, can you make up your mind please, I just got comfortable, but what do you need."
"I need an army!"
"Oh, when you said soon you mean soon not soon."
"I'm pretty sure that soon means the same thing regardless of how you say it."
"Yeah whatever, but an army, I know where to get one."
"Where?"
"In the Cave of Stories, do you want me to take you there Evan?"
"That would be great, because I have never seen an army in the cave."
"Well, you shall see today."

War began to walk and I followed her, we continued to walk until we stopped in the cave. I looked at War,"Okay so where is it?" War did not say a word, she continued to walk until she got to the place where the vial was.

"War, where is it?"
"Evan, it's beneath us, in the Realm of the Unknown."
"What?"
"In this chamber all of the evil in the entire universe."
"How do we find them?"
"You must make your way into the abyss, and once you are there you must fight and be victorious against the current leader of them."
"Why do I have to kill it, why can't it join me?"
"These beasts will only join you if their current leader falls, once they no longer have a leader they will willingly give themselves to a new leader, and if that leader is not found, they will die."
"I see, well...how do I get there?"
"Near the wall, do you see the rope?"
"Yes."
"You must use the rope to go down there, and once you get down there and defeat their current leader, you must go back up the rope."
"Let me guess I have to go by myself, that is why you have to tell me all of this."
"Yes, I cannot go with you."
"Why...why not?"
"I can't lead this army it is against my physical abilities."
"Then wish me-"
"Luck doesn't exist, so no I will not wish you luck. You will be successful if you are song enough, and if you are prepared, luck has nothing to do with your ability to be successful."
"Well wait for me to retun at least please."
"I will wait, but not forever, if you do not return in at least a day I will abandon you and consider you to be dead."
"I will return."
"Please do."

I walked to the rope and slid down. The rope was extended deep into the pit, and it all became dark. I lifted my hand and fire began to pour from it. Even with the light of the fire, I still could barely see. I continued to walk with my hands in front of me so I could see. All around me I heard growls and moans. In the far distance I saw a small light, so I ran as quickly as I could. When I finally made it to the light I noticed it was much more than just a light it was coming from under a door. I rubbed my hand on the door to find the door knob, but after searching the entire door I did not find it. I looked at the door and noticed that in fact it was not a door, it was a actually a large creature. The creature began to grown loudly and stood up from its slumber. Light began to flood the room, and I could now see what I was up against. It was a giant monster covered in scales and thorns. I stared at its golden eyes,"Are you the leader of the army of darkness?"
The beast looked down at me and slowly morphed into a woman in a white dress. The woman looked oddly like Life, but I knew it couldn't be.

"I am the ruler of the dark army, what do you need from me?"
"I am here to request your assistance, in a war that I am waging against the light."
"Ha little child, you...you couldn't even make me consider helping you."
"Why not?"
"I do not help humans, I kill humans."
"Yet you yourself look like a human, I am not quite sure your reasoning it valid."
"I chose to look like a human, so that I could speak to you."
"I see, I beg of you, please join me, let us banish the light in the world."
"Banishing the light is a pointless desire."
"Why do you think that?"
"The light will always exist, it can never go extinct, it was prophesized."
"I can extinguish any light, I even killed Life!"
"Then why do you need me child."
"I need an army, and if you don't help me then I must kill you!"
"Oh please I would love to see you try, no one has ever won against me!"
I stared at the beast in her eyes and I lifted my hands, black light began to glow around my hands, and I shot it at the beast.