Chapter 1

''LES Superior TWINS''

Paris, France

Larry's POV

''Laurent, you think NAS going to like his surprise party?'', I asked Laurent. He glances at me, looking back down as he rode his solo wheel. 

''You never know, mon frere, he non know about it. We just see his reaction tomorrow.'', Laurent said looking on his phone. I been thinking about this party lately, and I worried DJNASTYNAS non like the way the party goes out. I mean, the party being held at a exclusive club held at the top floor of a building we rented. NAS is a DJ, and we know how much he enjoy his job, but maybe the club is something he tired of seeing? I just worry about the party so much. I rode my bicycle, and Laurent rode his solo wheel, around Paris, France for a while. Until, I see a group of fan girls screaming and running our way. 

''LARRY!! OMG YOU IS MY BABY DADDY!'', a fan girl yelled right in my ear. I look to her confused, and rolled my eyes laughing as I looked to Laurent. 

''LAURENT! PLEASE IMPREGNATE ME!'', a fan girl yelled in his ear. Laurent looks to me rolling his eyes and laughing as well. 

''GIVE US YOUR CHILDREN!'', the girls yelled. Laurent and I signed the girls chest, photos, and shoes. 

''Okii, Ladies, my brother and I have to go.'', I said nicely. One of the girls grabbed my arm and yanked me off my bike as she put my hand behind my back, and pushing me into the concrete. I look to Laurent and saw another girl did the same. ''LET ME GO!!'', I yelled.

 ''Larry Nicholas Bourgeois, I am your biggest fan. Marry me.'', the girl said. 

These girls were strangely stronger then Laurent and I! I could squirm, but getting out this girls grip was basically impossible. Something wet glides up and down my neck, making little circles. ''GET OFF!!'', I yelled. 

''HEY, OFF THE BOYS YOU FREAKY ASS FAN GIRLS!'', a voice yelled. I look down the side walk to see a figure walking from the sunset. Squinting my eyes, I try to see the person more clearly. It was a girl, very short one at that. She had a red and black flannel shirt, black leggings, black, grey, and white shoes. Her hair was long with black and dark pink.. She walks up closer to us, and pulls the girl off of me. The random female punches the fan girl in the face, pulling her hair and stomping her face in. Yet, not once did the fan girl show any sight of blood. Strange. ''Leave these young men alone! Or else, I will beat you're ass senseless.'', the random girl threatens the fan girls. They all got up and mean-mugged her, walking away. Laurent and I look to each other, then back up to the random girl. She looks down at us. 

''So are we going to just have staring contest, or are you two going to get the hell up.'', she says with her hands on her hips. Laurent and I both get back up, brushing the dirt off our clothes. That random girl was short! She was about 5'1. She looked so adorable, she looked very young as well. 

''Merci, belle, for helping us out.'', Laurent said picking up his solo wheel. 

''Yeah, thanks again-- um..what's your name?'', I asked looking down at the mystery girl. 

''That's classified.'', she said with a attitude. 

''Okii okii, we mean no harm. We just want to thank you for saving our ass. But, how old are you?'', Laurent said getting closer to the girl. She steps back, putting her fist up. Giving Laurent a angered look of war. 

''Hey hey hey, watch it. My brother means no harm.'', I said stepping closer to the girl. She looks at me, and steps back as well. 

''Look, I apologize Larry and Laurent, I'm just very, well, aware.'', the girl says embarrassed. 

''How do you know our names?'', Laurent asked. 

''That's also classified.'', the girls says to Laurent with a sexy smirk, before walking off. 

''Hey wait!'', I said before she disappeared around the corner. ''How can we keep in contact, ya know, if we want to keep in touch?'', I continued. 

''Just keep the window open, you'll start to see me a lot more often.'', the girl says as she walked around the corner. Laurent ran to the corner to get the girls attention again, but as he looked, he looks back at me. 

''She disappeared, bro.'', Laurent said using our twin telepathy. I thought for a second, how can she just disappear like that? Very strange..very very strange.