Chapter 2

''LES Superior TWINS''

Paris, France

Next day..

Larry's POV

''Laurent! Hurry up, you gotta wake up, NAS party is today and we only have less then 6 hours to set up the party.'', I said shaking Laurent's arm. He rolls on his side as he groans. 

''Ughh, 6 more minutes.'', his groggy voice spoke. 

''No way, mon frere. Get you're ass up now!'', I said dragging Laurent out of bed by his foot. 

''Okii Okii, I'm up, you annoying bitch.'', Laurent said in his sleepy voice. 

''Love you too, get up.'', I said pulling a outfit out from his closet. 

''So you dress me now? Am I a baby?'', Laurent said jokingly. 

''You act like a baby'', I said laughing. 

''Ah, But I'm older then you.'', Laurent said laughing along. 

''By like, two minutes. It non matter, Laurent. We twins'', I said shaking my head. 

''Whatever you say. I the oldest.'' 

''Laurent, It non matter! Who cares if you the oldest.'' 

''Someone who's getting mad over it, cares about it.''

''I non getting mad! Who cares about who born first.''

''I know more though.'', Laurent said smiling. I stop searching through his closet, and looked to him. 

''What did you learn as a newborn in those two minutes?'', I asked grinning with my arms crossed. 

''I learned how to scream.'', Laurent said mocking me, as he stood in front of me, making funny faces. I bust out laughing, falling on his shoulder. 

''Whatever bro, just get dressed, you pick your own clothes since you argue so much.'', I said, continuing to laugh, as I exit the room.

''Laurent!! You done getting dressed!!??'', I yelled from downstairs. 

''Yesssssss!! I doing my make upp, one seconddd!!'', Laurent yelled in his girly voice. 

''What you say?!'', I yelled back confused. Laurent runs down the steps laughing.

''Nothing!'', he says jumping in my arms. 

''Okii, so lets go to the building and get everything set.'', I said playfully slapping Laurent's chest. 

''Ouch!'' , he said in a high voice. 

''I barely touch you'', I said smiling. 

''I know but you broke my heart. You slapped my chest and it went to my heart and boop, snapped.'', Laurent said in a baby voice, making a pouty face. 

''Awwww, too bad.'', I said as I walked away and laughed. 

''You so mean to me.'', Laurent said laughing. 

''No, I not mean to you.'', I said looking to Laurent in disbelief. 

''Prove you love me.'', Laurent said crossing his arms. 

''Fine, I let you keep Patro for a week.'', I said raising a eyebrow. Laurent gasp in shock with his mouth wide open, and jumping up and down. 

''Ma belle, Patro. Yay!'', Laurent said hugging me and kissing my face all over. 

''Okii okiii!! Enough, you look gay.'', I said laughing and walking to the car after locking the house door. 

''What you mean I look gay?'', Laurent asked confused. 

''You kissing me and hugging me.'', I said entering the car. 

''Nigga, that's love!'', Laurent complained as he laughed and entered the passenger seat. 

''But you do too much, love.'', I said putting on my seat belt. 

''You can never show too much love to your family, mon frere. You know that.'', Laurent said putting his hand on my chest. 

''You right, but non do it too much in public. Girls look at me funny.'', I said chuckling. 

''You can be a single dad'', Laurent said looking at me, raising a eyebrow. 

''No no, daddy needs some kitty too. You got me fucked up.'', I said shaking my head and staring the car. 

''What you mean? You spend more time with Lilo, and less time beating up some chicks pooka.'', Laurent said putting on his seat belt. 

''But which is better, playing with dolls, or playing with kitty.'', Larry said looking to me. 

''Well, both will entertain me. Me being a father to ma belle child will brighten my life. But getting sex will too. I am willing to make time for both, you should too.'', Laurent said dazing off. 

''Oui, I need to call Lylah and make time for Lilo. Fame getting to my head a little.'', I said driving off to the road. 

''Yeah'', Laurent said looking out the window.

The car ride was boring, so I play Laurent's favorite song.

I reach for the buttons of the radio station of the car. I play a disc made of Laurent's favorite songs from NAS. I pressed play and waited for Laurent to go beast mode. The beat started to play, and Laurent looked to me. 

''Oh my god, bro, this my shit!!'', Laurent said excitedly looking to me. 

''Jam out, mon frere, jam out.'', I said smirking. Lau then starts to sing the lyrics to the song. 

''I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world. Life as plastic, it's fantastic.'', Laurent said smiling. ''You can brush my hair'', Lau said doing his diva hair flip. ''And dress me everywhere, imagination, life is your creation!'', Laurent sun smiling. 

''Come on barbie, lets go party.'', I said in my manly deep voice. 

''Ah ah ah, yeah'', Lau said in his girly voice. 

''Come on barbie, let's go party.'', I said again. 

''Ooo oh, Ooo oh'', Lau said, letting his inner diva glide. 

''Okii Laurent, don't start getting gay. Keep your manly cool, brother.'', I said laughing with Laurent. 

''Okii brother, I'm sorry. I just love that song so much. It explains who I am.'', Laurent said grinning. 

''Wow, so you plastic?'', I said smirking. ''I see why the clique thinks your butt got bigger.'', I laughed under my breathe. 

''No, dummy, the song just explains I'm flawless.'', Laurent said doing his diva hair flip again. 

''Or you just, stupid.'', I said mocking Laurent. 

''Just, shut up and drive.'', Laurent said as he chuckled, playfully punching my arm.