Chapter 20

LES Superior TWINS

Chapter 19

Sativa's POV

As I helped with breakfast, I then felt the mansion rumble and shake. It was hard to stand still, that was for sure. Lynx just sat at the dinner table, drinking her tea and reading over plans for Derogue. She was completely un-bothered. ''Lynx, do you not hear that?!'', I said. She looks at me, pushing her glasses up her face. ''Child, I'm not deaf, of course I can hear that.'', Lynx said looking back over her papers. ''What is it?'', I asked confusingly. ''Sweety, don't worry about it, you'll get a hint in another hour.'', Lynx said looking back at her papers. I chuckled, bringing the remaining food back to the table.

After the Guardians and I ate breakfast, we chatted. ''Lynx, can you please tell us another story?'', Alexia said desperately. The castle wasn't done shaking, of course it wasn't rapid anymore, every shake a few minutes after each other. "I would love another story, if only this damn castle will ever stop shaking. For gods sake.", Venny said very bothered. "Children children, calm down. The shaking should end just about..", Lynx said as she paused. "Thank you! Fuck! Anyway, what was that?", Tay asked as she rolled her eyes. "Well, you all shall find out. Or will you?", Lynx said rolling her eyes in a smirk.

Liyah's POV
As Larry collects his clothes from the floor, putting them back on. I stare at the ceiling, sex that good would've killed me if I wasn't part monster. I think I'm falling in lo--
A sharp pain stabs my chest, I start to rapidly shake as I held my chest. I gasped for air as my body locked up in pain. "Liyah!", Larry roared running to my side for my aid. My body bounces as my body turn gray, and blue and green veins appear through my skin. Horrific screeches uproar from my vocal cords. I then freeze as I screamed for indefinitely, my eyes immediately turning gray.

As I blinked my eyes, everything became blurry. I head faint voices in the distance, all so cloggy and foggy. "She's panicking! Tay, get her shot! Now!'', a voice yelled. I looked around, everything that happened, it was only a vision of the possible future. More and more words became blurry, until a jabbing needle throbs in my neck. Time freezes, and I start to breathe as heavily as I could. My oxygen was literally cut off for a second. I look to the boys. They stare me off as if I was a monster. Even though I was, I just didn't like the disgusting glares. I tried being human, and I still try. ''Her eyes, they were just gray. Why do they change colors like that?'', Larry asked looking at me with curiosity. ''Every eye color Liyah show's--","We must leave.", I interrupted. "Huh?", Larry questioned me. "Why? We just got here.", Sativa questioned me as well, as I got up from the floor, brushing myself off. "Don't ask questions, get your asses out of here.", I said making my way to the stairs. "Ok, Tay and I will take the boys and head to Ly--", "We're not going to Lynx.", Liyah said walking up the stairs. "Wait, where are we going then?", Tay asked. "We need to make a trip straight to Derogue.", I said freezing. "What?! Derogue? Why Derogue? We haven't even had time to train the boys, they're not ready, Liyah!", Tay said looking to me confused. "They never needed training, it was only holding them back from they're true talent. Dance.", Liyah said walking into a room upstairs. "Liyah. This is insane, where did this all come from?! Derogue, Dance what's going on?!", Sativa said following Liyah. "We've been training the boys like they're about to enter a Warfield. These men don't need guns or weapons, they need practice and integrity. These men are dancers, not soldiers.", Liyah said looking for a book on a shelf. "Well how is dancing gonna save NAS? I mean, they have no armor or anything!", Sativa said worryingly. "We are heading for Derogue, do you understand?", I said looking for my shoulder. "Yea but-", "DO.YOU.UNDER.STAND!", I said turning around as my eyes beamed of purple. Sativa looks to me of fear, her fear smelled so delicious but she was never a target meant for me. "Yes, I understand. I'll tell the rest about it.", Sativa said before hurrying to the rest. I never meant to be this way towards sativa, but she just doesn't understand what I been through. I then sensed danger, I ran as fast as I could to see the wendigos gone...with the twins and my children of knowledge. "No!", I yelled making my way for the hole in the door..