Chapter 7

''LES Superior TWINS''

::Third Person's POV::

''Liyaaah!!'', Tay screams loudly. A wendigo bust through the window, screeching as it runs after the group. Powerful fire blazed shot gun shells blow the wendigo through the kitchen walls. Everyone looks up to see Liyah crash down to the floor, as her wings expanded from her flight of the second floor. Her wings were black and so angelic. They fold back into her spine, as Liyah whips out her guns, reloading them, and waiting at the front door. ''Sativa, Tay, take them, now!'', Liyah yells. Sativa and Tay quickly escaped with the boys, making their way to the garage. Liyah guarded the hallway door, and made sure the wendigos didn't raid the house and corner the group.

Everyone enters the Jeep, as Tay enters the drivers seat. ''Where are you taking us?!?'', Larry asked worried. ''We must take you to Lynx'', Sativa says hopping to the back of the Jeep. ''Who is Lynx?'', Laurent asked buckling up, and checking to see if Larry was buckled up tight. ''Lynx is the wisest woman alive. She's like...well...a hybrid.'', Tay says starting the car. ''A hybrid?'', Laurent asked confused. ''Yes, she's panther mixed with a owl.'', Sativa says holding onto the metal cage of the back of the Jeep. ''How in the hell do you mix a owl with a panther?'', Larry asked confused. ''We ain't got time for a whole biography on Lynx, we gotta leave this place!!'', Tay complains. As soon as Tay pressed the button to let the garage doors open, a Wendigo screams as it throws itself at the car. Sativa pulls out a blade, slicing the Wendigo's head off. It's head falls into Laurent's lap. Larry and him both scream, overreacting. Sativa grabs the head, as Laurent passes out, leaning into Larry's lap. ''Step on it, Tay!'', Sativa says holding on. Tay stomps on the gas pedal, driving through the fog as quickly as possible. ''Sativa! Are the boys ok?!'', Tay asked concerned. Sativa throws the Wendigo's head, looking to the boys to answer Tay's question. ''Yea, the boys are fine.'', Sativa says looking around. Tay drives down the cement road that was built as a secret exit from the mansion. Wendigo's jumped from tree to tree, and chasing the jeep on all fours. ''Ummm! I think the wendigo's want to kill us!!'', Larry yelled looking to Sativa. The wendigo jumps in front of the car, leaping towards the Jeep. Tay whips out her gun from the holster, blasting through the front window of the Jeep, sending fire rounds at the wendigo. Driving fast and leaving behind nothing but blazing ashes, and a screaming soul. ''Where is this Lynx lady?'', Larry asked looking to Tay. ''She lives in the castle of sarcelle france. She is the mother of wisdom. She can see everything, predict anything, and knows the best for all.'', Sativa says keeping watching for any more wendigos. ''So why are we going to her? To see what to do next?'', Larry asked. ''Well, not technically. Lynx is like a soul sister to Liyah. So Liyah has learned wise techniques to know her own plans. We're just going to Lynx to stay for a while. Plus, you and you're brother need training for self-defense and everything.'', Tay says keeping her eyes on the road. ''Training?'', Laurent said looking to Tay. ''Yes, you two are the biggest targets on the planet. You need training, just in case you aren't being followed by Tay and I.'', Sativa says looking to the boys. ''Oh..well, I have a question. What happens if Liyah doesn't meet us at the castle?'', Larry asked sadly. ''Oh, she will. Trust me, Liyah is impossible to kill. Tay and I don't even know how she can die.'', Sativa says hanging onto the Jeep. ''So, when you see Liyah being stabbed to death or ripped apart, she never actually dies?'', Laurent asked looking to Sativa. ''Nope. She just comes back to life. I really don't know how she can die. Tay, you have any clue on how Liyah can actually die?'', Sativa asked confused. ''Nope, not a clue. But I do know that she is most likely immortal due to the wendigo inside of her. But, that really can't explain why she can't die. Cause as many times as we've seen Liyah 'die, the wendigo should've died by now too. So, no, I have no clue how she is still living.'', Tay says checking the rear view mirror. ''Well, enough talk about Liyah's possible deaths, lets just get to Lynx safely.'', Sativa says putting away her sword.

Sarcelle, France (Lynx Castle)

''Tay? Do you know where we are going? We only made it to Sarcelle's deep forest. Is there suppose to be a cabin here, or something?'', Laurent asked looking around confused. ''Just wait, you'll see. Lynx isn't THAT obvious.'', Sativa says giggling.

Tay drives up to a foggy area, the same as the one at Liyah's mansion. The car stops, and Tay hops out the Jeep. ''Come on boys, we're here.'', Tay says opening the boy's door. ''What? But, it's just fog.'', Larry said confused, stepping out the Jeep with Laurent behind him. ''Well, I guess you can say that.'', Sativa says laughing with Tay. Sativa walks up to the fog, blowing it away. Her oxygen turned purple as it fumed in the gray clouds. Turning the fog purple, till it burst beautifully. Revealing a magnificent castle with a medieval style. ''Woah'', Larry and Laurent said in sync. ''Here we are, Lynx's castle. Her taste in castles are exquisite.'', Sativa say's walking towards the bridge. ''Well, let's not waste anymore time here. We may have lost those wendo fuckers, but we need to be in a safe place before we celebrate our lives.'', Tay says walking towards the bridge. ''Yea, Larry, Laurent, it's time we introduce you boy's to Lynx.'', Sativa says. ''Come on'', Sativa says walking with the boys along the bridge to the castle. The castle was beautiful, birds chirping, the sun so bright, everything was perfect on Lynx side of the castle..