Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Liyah's POV
"Larry! Sativa! Laurent! Tay!", I yelled as I quickly sped through the hole in the door. I stopped, only the beating of my heart was awoke. I looked around, waiting for a listen. Faints screams and shouts, only so far away. I then heard my name being called, the voice was so familiar. The voice was Larry's. My pupils dilated in horror as the sound brought up a horrific image. Larry being dragged vigorously through the forest. "Liyah!", a voice screeched. Within a second, my eyes turned to the sound. It was Tay, she was on the ground, coughing up large amounts of blood. As I was by her side in a split second, I kneel before her eyeing her wounds. She was bruised and gauged badly. "Tay, no no! No! What happen!", I said as my voice got louder. I calmed myself, not attempting to show emotions. "The wendigos, they got us before we could do anything. I tried to save larry and laurent but I wasn't strong enough. Sativa she..", Tay froze. "She?! She?!", I repeated in fear. "She was strangled to death. The wendigo choked her till her neck snapped and she died afterwards.", Tay said, hardly breathing. My heart felt so broken, I couldn't show emotions and this was the hardest time in my life I couldn't help but showing emotions. I wanted to cry, scream, I wanted to die. I wanted death. I wanted revenge. Tay stares at me, detailing my blank facial expression. As we make silent eye contact, Tay's eyes slowly closed. Her body soothes as her muscles relaxed. She stops breathing and I lost her pulse..
She was gone..

A wolf howls at the moon light as crickets chirped, bringing more solemn to the atmosphere. I pick up Tay's body, carrying her to the bed she grew up in. I placed her down, tucked her in, and kissed her head as I stroked through her hair. "For I shall avenge your death, as well as Sativa's.", I said closing my eyes in thought. Making my way downstairsa I grabbed the large book I've kept secret. I quickly brought it to meditation room. I felt Sativa's spirit, she was always here, and I can feel her now..
I placed the book in the middle of the room. I sprinkle ashes around a large area of the room, making a tribal symbol I worshipped. I then took three special antique bullets, putting them in a triangle formation inside the symbol. I then took a seat, putting my hands together as I bowed my head and closed my eyes. In the cold darkness, I felt the presence I was looking for. I quietly chant my ritual, leaving only whispers behind my words. As I repeat it over and over, I get louder and louder. To the point where I scream out the words once more, fire spews from the tiny bullets, causing illumination for me to see. I open my eyes, they glow a holy white. Oh so precious and precise. I open the book, closing my eyes and bowing my head again. "Showeth me forwadth to the guide once upon my armory and wholeheartedly open minded wounds. I beg for thy archery for relevance!", I said as I put deep thought into my words. The book flips several pages, making its way to a certain page. As I open my eyes to scatter across the book, I read over the book. Researching its meaning , I investigated its reasoning. "Father Lucifer, speak to me for I've rot and mauled! Let me yearn for ye' authorities!", I demanded. A bright flash before my eyes as I waited for a sight to peek for. "Who summons me?", a deep devious voice asked. Not a large built man, but a small child. He wore a black suit and had short black hair. He seemed merely harmless. "Tis' I, Beastly.", I said loudly. "What may you want? My time is being wasted at the moment of your presence.", the kid says calmly. "My request, is your knowledge. Your power, your will.", I said bowing. "With what?!", the kid questioned. "I am planning on defeating the King and Queen of Derogue. Yet, my strength is nor satisfactory. I need your wisdom to destroy a kingdom of my kind.", I said as I closed my eyes. "For is that not betrayal?", the kid questioned. "No, those of Derogue are not who they seem to be, or may I just not be what they like. I am different, I save lives, they destroy them.", I said as I looked to the kid. "I destroy lives as well, so if you please me to save someone's life, I shall not proceed with your request.", the child says as he crossed his arms. "I not beg for your participation to save someone,request is made for me. Give me help to defeat all of thy kingdom, Derogue.", I asked with slight anger. "Fine, I shall give you advice. The King and Queen both have a weakness, and its in you already.", the kid said before disappearing again. The fire goes out, and everything goes back to pitch black dark, silence. I took deep thought, but only had understanding of one thing. "Time to fight for vengeance.", I said in my head.