Chapter 16

LES Superior TWINS

Larry's POV

Making my way into the foggy woods of Sarcelle, I heard crickets, and faint screams. I had nothing but a sword, dagger, AK-47 and a eagle pistol. I tried my best to be sneaky, I haven't gotten stealth training yet, since Liyah has been avoiding the situation lately. But I know how to be stealthy.

''Someone help me!'', a voice echoed from my left, I quickly aimed my gun to the sound as I continued to walk. ''Help me, please!'', the voice echoed to my right, causing me to aim in the direction. I looked straight ahead, and saw a little boy. He stared at me, as he stood still. I stopped in my tracks, aiming at the boy. ''Please save me'', the little boy said calmly. ''Arnold?'', I said confused. ''Yes, I've lost my mother in the woods, and I have no one to help me find her. Can you help me Larry?'', Arnold asked holding his hand out for me to grab. I slowly walk towards Arnold as I put away my gun. ''Where's Ele?'', I asked reaching my hand out to his. ''She's somewhere safe'', Arnold said smirking. I stopped in my tracks as I slowly brought my hand back down to my side. ''I thought you lost her, how do you know she's safe?'', I said raising a eyebrow. Arnold starts to frown as his eyes turned white. I stepped away from him slowly. His body starts to form differently in size, he growed bigger and bigger! His hands turned to large claws, and he was a wendigo! It screeched at me as it formed. I tried shooting it, no damage and bad accuracy. The monster leaped towards me, sitting it's foot on my stomach. I screamed in terror and help..

Sativa's POV

''Lynx!'', I yelled running to her office, busting through her door. ''Larry is being attacked!'', I yelled in tears. The other guardians immediately got the message and came running into Lynx office as well. ''Lynx! We're all ready to get Larry out of Senile!'', Reina said seriously. ''Cease, all of you. Larry isn't being attacked, he's fine.'', Lynx said with confident. ''But the EC, we heard Larry scream!'', Alexia said worrying. ''If you all are so cautious of your surroundings, where is Liyah?'', Lynx said spinning her chair around to face us. Everyone stopped and thought about it. ''I know where she's at.'', I said raising my hand.

Liyah's POV

The screaming terror filled my ear, several different effects happened upon me. Flashbacks, headaches, visions, all at once, bad signals. Pain, fear, determination, all so overwhelming. I stopped everything, and flew my way to Senile. Danger upon a soul lover is lurking. As I saw the wendigo's foot stomped on Larry's chest, I tackled it, pushing it through tree's. Larry was nearly unconscious on the ground. I quickly flew to him, inspecting his body. He was out alright, and he needed to be safe. Wendigo's raided Senile, and they all were surrounding Larry and I. I grabbed his EC sticking it in my ear. ''Guardians'', I said seriously, as I checked my surroundings. ''Liyah! You have your EC!'', Sativa said happily. ''Yes, but now is not the time for excitement. Senile is getting out of hand, and Larry is out right now. I need Reina, Alexia, you, and Tay to come and handle Larry out of Senile.'', I said looking at Larry's face. ''Ok! We're on our way now!'', Sativa said in the EC. ''And Sativa, please..don't shoot me when you get Larry.'', I said putting the EC back in Larry's ear. I couldn't handle these wendigo's long enough for Larry to escape. There is only one way I can scatter these wendigo's. I look to Larry as I stroked his face..''Love'', I said confused..

Tay's POV

''You guys ready?'', I said looking to Reina, Alexia and Sativa. They reloaded their guns and checked their armor, I did the same. ''Alright, let's do this!'', I said leading the girls over the bridge to Senile. Once we made it over, the first thing we hear is a loud roar. I stopped, and looked around for the roar. It was Liyah, she was angered. Sativa comes to my side, ''Everyone, don't fear. It's only Liyah in wendigo form. We must get Larry out of here!'', Sativa whispers lowly to everyone. Reina and Alexia grabbed Larry, dragging him towards the bridge. I stopped and watched Liyah handle those wendigo's like they were her own. ''Sativa, that can't be Liyah.'', I said shocked. ''Her eyes, they're white like a wendigo. She's one of them, Tay, we gotta get over that. Now, we need to go, we got Larry.'', Sativa said pulling my me towards the bridge. ''But what about Liyah? She doesn't have her shot, and she can be completely possessed out there.'', I said worrying about Liyah. ''Don't worry, she'll be fine, trust me, she's had her shot today.'', Sativa said pulling my arm. ''She did this before?'', I asked curiously. ''Yes, but Lynx calmed her down. Liyah knows how to calm down, give her some time, she'll be fine.'', Sativa said pulling me along to the bridge..

Liyah's POV

This is getting worse, I've been poisoned. My heart is becoming more and more soft, this feeling isn't love, it's completely different. This thing is turning me inside out, I'm becoming a monster deep down inside. A monster so vicious, that the devil would be terrified. I'm becoming something I never wanted to be. After fighting the wendigo's, I made my way to the wastelands of Sarcelle. I saw, a old house, tore down and moldy. If I needed to be calm from my current form, this was the only place I would have to go..

::Larry::

''Lynx, I'm starting to have a headache.'', I said as I tried walking straight. Lynx was ahead of me in the Hydrelica. ''Larry!'', Lynx said worryingly to me as I fell to my knees. My vision was completely blurry. ''Larry, just hold on, I'm not giving up on you yet.'', Lynx voice faded away.

I had a dream..

And that dream scared me of my future. I don't know how to explain how I felt when I had that nightmare.

It was about Liyah and I, if we ever planned on having a future. I dreamed of laying on the beach, our son by our side building a sand castle. Liyah looked to me with a beautiful smile, as our son had her brown eyes. The beaches water was beautiful, the sun was shinning and amazing. ''I'm going into the water, I want to see how nice it feels. You two want to join?'', I asked looking to them both, they shook their head. ''Suit yourself, missing out.'', I said getting up. I kissed Liyah's head as I played in our son's hair. Walking towards the water, I finally get feet deep, but I wanted to swim some, to cleanse my body from the burning sun. I dove right in, feeling free and the cool nice water wash me. Until, I hear a ear screeching, painful scream. I quickly swam to the top, to see red...everywhere. I hopped out the water and ran towards the scene. As I came upon Liyah, tears ran down my face as I covered my mouth in tears. Liyah looked to me, blood all over her mouth and sharp teeth. Our son brutally murdered in front of her. Blood on her claws and all over her body. ''Larry, I didn't mean to do it, I swear, I don't know what I did.'', Liyah said sadly. ''Liyah! Look at what you did!'', I yelled in tears, anger and depression, all just separated my true feelings for Liyah to my predicted feelings. Liyah stands up and walks towards the water to wash off the blood. Falling to my knees, I gently felt my son's face, tears plopping along his cold skin. ''No...no, wake up. Please, I want to wake up!'', I cried. As I looked down to the sand, it started to all turn red. With shock, I turned around to see everything, completely bloody. The water filled with blood, sand covered in blood, several bodies scattered around the beach. Liyah was no where in sight. ''Liyah!'', I yelled. Jumping over bodies, I didn't want to believe Liyah did all of this. I stepped in the bloody water. I saw Liyah's eyes rise from the water, I walked closer, deeper into the water, feeling chunks of guts and organs in the water. ''Liyah?'', I said confused, stepping in the liquid massacre. As I stopped walking deeper, I was waist deep.I looked around to see not one sight of Liyah. I then see her rise in front of me out of the water. She looked to me with a evil stare. Her eyes turned from brown to white. ''Liyah!'', I said confused. She grabs me shoulders, digging her claws in deep, as she drags me under water. She strangled me, and violently clawed my insides out..was my love for Liyah really to die for?