Chapter 12

LES Superior TWINS

~Next Week~

Sativa's POV

Walking down the hallway to visit Lylah and Lilo, I saw Larry walking down the hallway crossed from mines. He had his hands in his pockets and he seemed so depressed. ''Larry, you ok?'', I asked as I stopped him from his walk. He sighs and looks at me, he looked like he had a lot on his mind. ''I miss her, Sativa. Liyah, I miss her. When will she come back?'', Larry said as he looked down to the marble floors. ''Well, we never seen Liyah leave this long, normally she would only leave for at least two days. But, I guess she really needs some alone time.I don't know what could've set her off like that.'', I said rubbing the back of my neck. ''Well, whenever she comes back, tell her...I love her.'', Larry said as he shed a tear. The single tear plops on the floor, and even I could tell, Liyah was near. ''I'll pass on the message.'', I said as I nodded my head to Larry. He nods his head, sniffling. He continues to slowly wander the castle. I sighed as I turned around to continue my visit to Lylah and Lilo. I then feel a breeze behind me. ''Don't you dare introduce yourself into the presence of that bitch.'', a low demonic voice lurks in my ear. ''Liyah? Is that you?'', I asked looking over my shoulder. I turned around, to see no one there. ''Liyah, if that is you, please, come out!'', I said looking around. Not even a single sound. I turned back around and made my way to Liyah's favorite spot.

Entering the training room, I made my way through the darkness to a secret door behind a book shelf. I pushed the shelf with all my might, to reveal the door. I opened it, as i approached more darkness. The book shelf closed behind me. I pull the rope, as it opened, a light shines on a painting on the ceiling. It was painting given to Liyah for her birthday when she was younger, luckily, Lynx saved it for her before it was destroyed. It was painting of the stars at night. Liyah loved coming here, because the stars was something she would watch at night with her father. ''Liyah! Are you here?'', I asked looking around. I heard stuff being knocked over, so I knew she was present and couldn't escape from the room since the door would take too long for her to escape so quickly. ''Liyah..I know something is wrong. You have never left Tay and I. Why start now? I mean, if you are going to leave us, at least give us a reason why, we can't be abandoned like our families, Liyah. Tay and I love you...Larry, loves you.'', I said closing my eyes to sense Liyah's presence. I hear whimpers of a dog, and saw yellow eyes beaming from the darkness of the unlighted shadows. I walk towards the light with my hand out. The whimpers get louder as the eyes fade away, meaning she was backing away from me. I stopped as I looked to her with a clue. ''Liyah...is this about Larry with the mother of his child?'', I asked, looking to Liyah for a reaction. She whimpers as she slowly walks away from the shadows with a single tear trickling down her chin. ''Oh my god...Liyah.'', I said as I reached out to hug Liyah. She embraces me as her whimpers get more and more soft. I rubbed her back, soothing her. She falls on her knees, completely passing out. ''Liyah! Liyah!'', I yelled to her, only to realize..she was unconscious.

Larry's POV

''Lynx, what do you have to show me next?'', I said as I looked around. ''Looks like you've gotten use to the Hydrelica, eh?'', Lynx asked leading me towards a white canvas. ''Yea, still a bit confused about this place, but I understand these things will help me with my future.'', I said following Lynx. She does her magic and another video starts.

(video)

The little peeks around the corner, watching her mother panic. The mother falls on her knees as she started screaming recklessly. She held her chest, crying and screaming with all her strength. ''Diana! Stay with me!'', her father says as he held onto his wife. ''It's too late..Darion. You must lock me up, I can't take it anymore. It's eating me, it's k--'', the lady screams as she pukes up blood and intestines. The little girl screams as she cries. The father runs to the little girl, picking her up and sitting her on the bed, the father rushes to her closet, pulling out her luggage bag. He throws it on the floor, ''Ty, put everything you can in the bag. Ok? Let's say we're racing, whoever puts the most stuff wins! Ok? Ready, set, go!'', the father says as he ran back to his wife. He picked her up, carrying her to their room. He sat her on the bed, her skin turned a bleached white. ''Darion, it's here...I'm transform--'', the lady pukes up blood and chunks of her stomach. The father grabs a bag and stuffs everything he could in it. He runs into the little girl's room, ''Ty, I need you to stay in here, I need to put something in the truck.'', the father said as he rushed to the kitchen. The little girl runs into her mother and fathers room, to see her mother dead. On the bed. She witnessed blood and chunks of mysterious things on the floor.. She walks up to her mother, ''Mommy?'', the little girl said walking towards her mother with her hand out. Touching her mothers cold arm, she looks at her mothers face. Her eyes were pure white..until, gray eyes rolled to the front, as the mother screamed at the little girl. It grabbed her, licking her neck. The little girl screams, as she kicked the mother in the face. She runs to the door, slamming it in her mothers face. The father runs down the hallway, snatching up the girl, he picks her up and runs into her room to grab her luggage. The locked door was currently being broken down and teared through by a raging and furious monster called mom. The father rushes with the girl and luggage in his hand. He bust through the door, quickly buckling his daughter into the seat of his car. He throws her luggage by his side, and quickly started the car. Where he started the engine, and drove off as quickly as he could. A terrifying scream echoes from the house... a crying little girl left in the back seat of the truck..

(video ends)

''Woah'', I said as I scratched the back of my head. ''Larry, any questions?'', Lynx asked looking to me. ''Well, yes, who is this little girl?'', I asked confused. ''She's a young girl who went through the lost of her parents. You already know who's leaving her next. So you can kinda get a clue..'', Lynx says walking away. ''So, this little girl is raising herself?'', I asked confused. A sharp pain occurs in my neck, ''Shit'', I said as I passed out..