Chapter 10

LES Superior TWINS

Sativa's POV

The first time in my years living, I see Liyah in a hospital bed. Never have I ever seen Liyah actually injured. I don't know why her heart was so badly effected. Something recent is affecting Liyah, I just don't know what it is..

Laurent's POV

Sitting by Larry's hospital bed, I watched him sleep. He was so precious to me, and seeing him in this hospital bed kills me. "Don't worry brother, everything going to be alright. We get through this together.", I said tightly holding Larry's hand. Lynx then enters the room, standing by the other side of Larry's bed. "I know you are wondering how your friend Ele is doing. And Laurent, let me just say, she is doing terrible.", Lynx says shaking her head. "What? Is she ok?!", I asked standing up. "Well, she's living. But in all the wrong ways. The wendigos killed her family. The only relative she has left is her 5 year old son. But, he's infected. He's been bitten by a wendigo already, so, he's going to turn and kill her.", Lynx says looking to Larry, as she slowly strokes his cheek. "No...no, please, Lynx, please help her.", I cried as I looked down to mask my face. "Laurent, I can't save her. I am sorry. With Liyah in emergency care, no one else is available to save her. I apologize for your loss.'', Lynx says closing her eyes. No, this can't be the end for Ele. She cannot die, she cannot die this quickly. Not just yet. ''Lynx, what do I have to do to save Ele myself.'', I asked wiping my tears. Lynx looks to me, with a smirk in the corner of her lips. ''I knew you would ask. But, Mr.Bourgeois, if you'd like to save those you love, you gotta work for it.'', Lynx says walking towards the door. ''I will do anything to save those I treasure in my heart. Especially Larry, I will die for my brother.'', I said angered. ''Well Laurent, your brother is infected, so you might want to slow you're road on the death part.'', Lynx says seriously. ''What?!'', I jumped up in confusion. ''You've seen a wendigo die, their souls leave the bodies. Those souls are called Fallen Wendigo's. They are attracted to the Castle Of Derogue. (DE-ROGUE) The king and queen wendigo uses their victims corpses, dead or alive, to be possessed by the wendigos. The humans transformation into a wendigo is the most horrifying, painful, agonizing experience you can think of. Imagine, a demonic cannibalistic spirit ravaging through you're body in the most vicious and savage demeanor. Eating you're insides as it completely takes over you're body. I've seen the experience, trust me, it wasn't pretty. But other then that, those fan girls, weren't human. Wendigo's disguised in the skin of the bodies they've possessed. It shared it's DNA with Larry by licking his neck. Larry is getting more and more sick. He is slowly transforming, but if you want to save him, you must train to defeat the king and queen Wendigo.'', Lynx says as she stared at the window. I just sat down by Larry's side in shock and tears. ''Why is this happening to me? Why is everyone I love so much leaving my life at a time like this?'', I cried into Larry's shirt. ''Lynx, train me and Larry, we both are ready.'', I said wiping my tears. ''But Laurent, you two aren't capa--'', ''Lynx I don't care! I want you to train Larry and I, and we aren't telling Larry anything about being infected.'', I said seriously. Lynx looks to me shocked and but understanding. ''As you wish, Mr.Bourgeois. This information is classified. But, if you wish to be trained, I will have you're guardians train you. Tay will train you with weapons, Sativa will train you with melee, Liyah will train you in stealth and hand thrown weaponry. I shall train you mentally how to be you're own guardian. Sativa, Tay, and Liyah won't be with you forever.'', Lynx says closing her eyes to think. Sativa then turns around the corner, entering the room. ''Sativa, what shall you be doing here?'', Lynx asked as she opened her eyes. ''Oh, Liyah sent me in here to check and see if Larry was alright. She's been pretty worried about him lately, don't you think Lynx?'', Sativa said walking towards Larry's bed. ''Yes dear, Liyah's has been recently thinking about Larry, and recently been in emergency care.'', Lynx says standing back up to stand beside Sativa. ''Lynx? Is he the one?'', Sativa whispers to Lynx. ''Only time will tell, my love. Only, time.'', Lynx says exiting the room, along with Sativa..