Chapter 14

LES Superior TWINS

Sativa's POV

While I was in the weaponry training room, I practiced my skills on my bow and arrow Lynx gave to me for Christmas. As the room went quiet, I loaded my bow, waiting for the target to spring. All silent and low toned. A glass plate flings into the air, within seconds, I aimed and shot. Shattering sounds of glass, as the shards rained down. Looking at the clock on the wall, I estimated the time it took for me to defeat the target and reload. ''Bow reloaded in 5 seconds, target approached in 7, took down in 4. I gotta do better then that.'', I said to myself. Waiting for another target, I quickly loaded my bow. Silent atmosphere once again. As a glass plate flung in the air, I aimed, but just to see the glass already broken. I brought my weapon back down to my side in confusion. Feeling a breeze behind me, I knew it was Liyah. ''Alright Liyah, I apologize for interrupting your weaponry training.'', I said walking towards the exit. As I reached for the door, I opened it, acting like I exit. I quietly sneak behind a dummy. I peek around it, to see Liyah fly down to the floor. She walks under the spotlight of the room, the center of the room. She sits with her legs crossed as she closed her eyes. She tilts her hat in front of her face as her head tilt head. She had her hands in a chi position. This is how Liyah calm's herself down whenever she senses danger in herself. I watched her for about 10 minutes, and she seemed pretty, tense. Lynx then walks into the room, and I had to sneak from her as well, I hid right beside the entrance. Lynx walks towards the spotlight, stopping under a ray of sun light from the glass ceiling. ''Liyah, your heart is getting worse.'', Lynx said folding her hands in front of her. Liyah breathes heavily, ''I need my shot, Lynx.'', Liyah says seriously. ''You need to train.'', Lynx says walking towards Liyah into the circle of the spotlight. ''Lynx, I can't function right if I don't get my shot.'', Liyah said more angrily. ''You'll die if you don't express your inner wendigo.'', Lynx barks at Liyah. Liyah slowly starts to shake. Lynx walks backwards out of the spotlight, ''You can only earn the shot.'', Lynx said out of the spotlight. Liyah starts to violently shiver, as her wings slowly start to expand. ''If you want your shot...you must, earn it.'', Lynx said as a echo, as she disappears in the dark. ''Shit'', I said to myself..

::Third Person::

The room went completely black, the windows were sealed with black smoke. The only light was the circular spotlight on Liyah. ''If you want to be alive, you must fight for it.'', Lynx voice echoed through the room. The sound of marching army men circled Liyah. Men in full body army circled Liyah, they came in a circle, marching side by side. Lynx appears above them all, on the metal walk way. Liyah's wings carry her up into he sky, eye level of the soldiers. Liyah's legs stretch back out, slowly. Her head still down, her arms open freely. Sativa grips on the dummy tightly in fear. ''Let your chi control you, let your inner voice control you, you have permission to black out, Liyah.'', Lynx voice echoes. That one voice then set her off...''Sick'em'', Lynx voice triggers, echoing through the room. Liyah lifts her head up, as her eyes glow gray from under the shadow of her hat. Liyah roars loudly, sending a vibration through the whole room. She falls to her feet, letting out almighty screams of a wendigo. One of the many men swing a baton at Liyah, she grabs it, forcefully bringing to her, where she bites into the guy's neck, breaking his arm and the baton along with it, she shoves his hand through his stomach, coming in from his back. More men attack, only being brutally killed. One comes at her from behind, one of her wings pierce through his head, pushing his brain out. one attacks in front of her, another to her left, one coming from the right, another from the back left. She dodges the punch from the guy in front of her. Throwing her body back on the floor, she hops back up, smashing the two on the left and right. Both get their heads smashed in by her wings. The one in front of her gets torn apart as she forces both of her claws in his stomach, spreading his body completely apart. The guy in the back left gets smashed by the corpses of the men. Liyah roars out again, as blood dripped from her mouth and sharp teeth. She savagely wipes out the men, grabbing one by one and feasting on them. As Liyah ravages through the corpses, Sativa heart beats faster and faster. Liyah sniffs the air, ''Fear!'', a scary voice roared. As Liyah looked to Sativa, a needle strikes Liyah in her neck. She freezes, as she falls to her knees. ''Fuck!'', a deep low voice barks. Liyah collapses to the floor, falling on her stomach. Sativa stares at Liyah's body as she shivered. ''Sativa, did you enjoy the show?'', Lynx said walking to the center of the spotlight. Sativa slowly walks from behind the dummy, shaking. ''Awww, poor little one. Never seen Liyah go rogue like that? Well, now that you have, are you impressed?'', Lynx said smirking. ''I'm terrified, terrified to know that's the same person who use to tuck me in at night when I was a child.'', Sativa said scared. ''Don't worry, Liyah never meant to show this side of her, she couldn't control it. I just wanted to show you her side. Because now, you know to never fear anything or anyone. If it wasn't for me, you would be dead. I knew Liyah sensed you're fear. So, your lesson it, never fear anything or anyone. The show must go on.'', Lynx said walking towards me, disappearing in the darkness. ''Yes ma'am.'', Sativa says nodding her head. ''Good, now, go check on Laurent, he's been in the village for a while now.'', Lynx says pulling Liyah's body into the darkness. ''Is he overseer of the village?'', Sativa asked looking around for Lynx. ''Yes, he's completed level 5 of training.'', Lynx said from the pitch blackness. ''That is good. Weaponry or melee?'', Sativa asked. ''Both'', Lynx said surprised. ''Wow, impressive. And how come Larry isn't overseer of the village?'', Sativa asked. ''Well, Larry hasn't even made it to level 4 yet. He's had Liyah on his mind lately, and can't even focus on his targets.'', Lynx said walking out of the darkness. ''We are going to have to catch him up the hard way. Senile.'', Lynx said standing in front of Sativa. ''Senile? But Lynx, not have one new guardian passed Senile, it's dangerous, risky, and if Larry dies...I don't know how we'll be able to save the world.They're the only one's who have enough power and talent to defeat the king and queen of Derogue.'', Sativa said slightly worried. ''But, my child of wise knowledge, Larry won't die, trust me.'', Lynx said smiling evilly, as she walked towards the door. ''Well what now? What are we going to do about Liyah? What are Lilo? What is the plan, we must train these boys, we don't have much time left, NAS will be killed by the end of the month if these boys aren't ready.'', Sativa argued. Lynx stops walking, ''Set Larry up for Senile, and that's a order. Lilo shall be ordered to be educated for her school needs in my office, Liyah...I know exactly how Liyah will be. And bring Laurent in...I have someone who is excited to see him in the garden.'', Lynx said as she continued to walk. ''Ok, and what name shall I give to Laurent?'', Sativa asked Lynx as soon as she grabbed the door handle. ''Tell him..it's Ele..'', Lynx said exiting the room..