Chapter 15

LES Superior TWINS

Laurent's POV

''Ele is here?!'', I said surprised as Sativa told me the news. ''Well, that's just the name Lynx wanted me to give you. I don't recognize a Ele in person.'', Sativa explained to me. ''Overseer Laurent, can we play hide and seek again? My friends all had fun playing with you, so we want to play again.'', a little boy says tugging on my pants. I look down to him with sympathy, but, I must see Ele before I do anything. ''Not right now Timothy, I have some business to take care of in the castle. But I promise to catch up with you and your friends later in that game of hide and seek.'', I said fizzing up his hair. ''Ok,see you later!'', Timothy said hugging my leg and running off with his friends. ''Ok, now, take me to the garden, I want to see this for myself.'', I said to Sativa

''Hurry! She's in this room!'', Sativa said running down the hall, pointing to the door on the left. I rush to the door, entering the room. There she was, barely breathing, but healthy enough to be alive. Ele layed across the fountain ledge. ''Ele!'', I said happily as I ran towards her. She couldn't even move, she was that badly bruised. ''Laurent'', Ele said faintly reaching out to me. I hugged her tightly, as she cried into my arms. ''Ele, you ok?'', I asked brushing through her hair. ''Barely'', Ele said trying to laugh. ''Oh my god, Ele, you safe. I am so happy to see you. How did you get here?'', I asked looking to Ele, pulling away from the hug. ''I don't know, I passed out at the Elite Force base and It all just--'', ''Wait'', I interrupted Ele. ''Elite Force Base?'', I questioned. ''Yes, the remaining people in Paris all ganged up and made a clan, they search for survivors and protect everyone. They've tried to contact the FBI or any help nearby, but France is completely wiped out. We are doomed! Plus, my son Arnold and I are the only one's who survived. They killed my mom, and dad, and grandpa and sister.'', Ele cried into my arms. ''Everything will be fine, Ele. Just tell me where Arnold is.'', I said rubbing her back. ''I don't know, when I blacked out, I saw him, I could've swore I saw him when I woke up. He hasn't talked since our family got killed. He's been silent and mysterious ever since.'', Ele said shaking her head, ''I don't know what's wrong with him.'', Ele cried. ''Shit!'', I said to myself. ''What?'', Ele said confused. ''Ele...your son is dangerous! And he's in the village! He's going to kill everyone!'', I semi-screamed running towards the exit. ''No he's not, my son is not a killer!'', Ele screamed in tears. ''He's not your son anymore!'', I yelled running out the door. 

Running down the hall, Tay followed me. ''Laurent, yo son what's good?'', Tay asked worried. ''A fallen wendigo got past the guards! It's in the village!'', I said running faster. ''What?!'', Tay said shocked. ''We gotta stop it before it kills everyone in the village!'', I said making my way towards the door. ''Well let's end this fucker!'', Tay said following me to the door..

::Third Person::

Timothy and his friends play hide and seek at the fountain in the middle of the village. ''5,4,3,2--'', as Timothy counted, a shadow blocks his way of the sun. He stops counting and looks to see a boy staring at him. ''Hi! Do you wanna play with us?'', Timothy asked nicely. The boy just stared, until something about him was different. The boys eyes turned white as his mouth slowly opened to a pair of sharp teeth. Screams burst from the village just as Tay and Laurent bust out the door. A wendigo was attacking the village. ''Timothy!'', Laurent yelled at the monster as it picked up Timothy. Laurent runs towards the monster, pulling out his guns and shooting fire rounds. The monster takes impact, only screeching at Laurent. It runs towards the gate with Timothy. ''Timothy!'', Laurent yelled running towards the gate. The little boy screamed as he cried in tears. ''Laurent, save me!'', Timothy yelled in tears. The wendigo burst through the gate, racing across the bridge. Tay races with Laurent after the monster. Laurent raised his gun as they reached the forest. Tay stops Laurent from running and aiming. ''Laurent, it's too late, they've got him.'', Tay said sadly. Laurent looks to Tay, then back to the forest. ''Laurent! Help!!!'', Timothy's innocent voice faded away. Tears fall from Laurent's eyes. ''They've gotten him! Shit! Fuck!'', Laurent yelled in anger. ''Laurent, the wendigo's are getting mad. They're giving us less time to prepare. They want you and Larry, or else they'll kill Timothy and NAS.'', Tay said putting her gun back in her holster. ''I want to save them, now!'', Laurent said between his clenched jaw. ''You must be a level 20 in training to defeat the king and queen of Derogue. You're only a level 5, as overseer. If you want to save them before the month end, you need to train 24/7, no breaks.'', Tay said crossing her arms as she looked around. ''Let's do this shit..'', Laurent said as he walked back to the bridge..

Sativa's POV

''Sativa, is Larry equipped for Senile?'', Lynx asked, waiting at her desk. ''Yes ma'am, I'm meeting him at the bridge.'', I replied calmly with respect. ''Good girl'', Lynx said smirking. ''Lynx, I'm afraid that Larry won't make it back alive.'', I spoke honestly. Lynx was quiet for a while, ''Sativa, when I saved Liyah from being completely possessed, I was afraid she would die in the first few months. But look now, it's been years, and she's my strong wise, soul sister. If anyone should be worried about death, it's me. Send Larry off to Senile, trust me, little one, Larry will be fine and well protected. Keep the gate active, he'll be running back soon after he leaves.'', Lynx said smoking her cigar. ''Yes ma'am, as you wish. I shall send him off now.'', I bowed as I walked towards the exit. 

''Ok Larry, all you need now is your communication ear piece, and I'll send you off.'', I said handing Larry and tiny ear piece. ''What is this?'', Larry asked taking the small chip. ''It's like a walkie talkie, a way you can always keep in touch with any of the guardians. You may not know the other guardians on the line, but they are assigned to take care of the most precious talents. You and Laurent, the most talented alive.'', I explained to Larry, helping him with his EC ear piece. ''So, every guardians have this?'', Larry asked. ''Yep, and every guardian will reply. Senile is the most dangerous task, so all guardians have to respond, whether it has to do with the mission or not.'', I explained to Larry. He tries out the piece, ''Guardian, Liyah, are you there?'', Larry asked. Nothing but silence. ''Well, sometimes, Liyah doesn't have her piece, she isn't required to have one, since she can already see you're trying to call her. But, she hears you, and all the other guardians.'', I added on. ''Is this the new guy??'', a voice in the EC spoke. ''Yes Reina, it's Larry Bourgeois.'', I said giggling. ''Larry Bourgeois?! The fine one from Les Twins?'', Reina asked shocked and surprised. ''Well, I wouldn't say fine.'', Larry playfully said smiling. Reina screams in her EC, overreacting to the max. ''Hey, Jane, Alexia, Jonathan, Harry, Lenny, Danny, it's Larry from Les twins! He's on the EC!'', Reina said excitedly. Everyone greeted Larry as he greeted them. ''Hi Larry, my names Venny, I'm the pretty one of the Guardians.'', Venny spoke in the EC. ''Reina forgot to introduce me, must've been saving the best for last.'', Venny added with a chuckle. ''No, I meant to leave yo ass out of it on purpose.'', Reina said in the EC. Larry looked to me with a face of shock and laughter. ''Reina, don't be a rude tramp to our new guest.'', Venny demanded. ''Hoe, I was talking to you.'', Reina said with a attitude. ''Whatever slut'', Venny said carelessly. ''You wasn't saying that when you were choking on Lenny's dick last night,oh wait, you couldn't say anything, you had a mouthful.'', Reina said rudely. Larry bust out laughing as I shook my head with a grin. ''Whatever, I have better things to do.'', Venny said with anger in her voice. ''Choking on Danny's dick isn't any better!'', Lenny said laughing. ''Enough, all of you, or everyone get's Castle work!'', Lynx said into the EC. ''Anyway, Larry, I apologize for that mess on the Electronic Communicator.'', I said embarrassed. ''It's ok belle, that was hilarious, I loved it.'', Larry said in laughter. ''Ok, so, let's get you into Senile. All you gotta do now, is cross the other side of the castle's safe zone. Are you ready?'', I asked looking to Larry. ''Yes, but one question. What is Senile?'', Larry asked looking to me. ''Senile is the part of Sarcelle France full of Wendigo's, with no guardians, just one person, solo.'', I said to Larry. ''Tay told me Senile is for level 10's!'', Larry said confused. ''Exactly'', I said nodding my head. ''Shit'', Larry mumbled..