*Halloween Special*

Enjoyed those chapters? Well, you gonna enjoy this one. Now, just to let yall know, this chapter doesn't effect the book itself. It's only a special chapter for Halloween, so don't expect a part 2 or anything cause it's only themed for Halloween. Anyway, enjoy this freaky chapter. And so far, tell me which character in the book you like. Let's just keep this between you and me, reader and author, Reina is like me in reality. Don't tell anyone, haha, anyway, enjoy. If you see any errors in this chapter, just know, I was too tired to go back over the errors. But anyway, time for this chapters hash tag battle. Referring to the regular book, not including this chapter, do you think someone in the castle killed Larry, by replacing Liyah's shots? Or was it just his time. #murder or #life, let's see them!

Laurent's POV

Standing at the graveyard behind the castle, the rain poured down hard. Lynx, Liyah, Tay, Sativa, the guardians, and villagers all surrounded Larry's grave. His name on the tombstone, '1988-2015', ''He died so young'', Sativa cried onto Tay's shoulder. ''Rest in peace, Gisten. Yo dick game was always on fleek.'', Tay said bowing and shaking her head. ''Tay!'', Lynx snapped at her. ''What?'', Tay said shrugging her shoulders. ''This is the wrong funeral.'', I said looking to Tay. ''Ohhh'', Tay said nodding her head. ''Well, when is Gisten's funeral?'', Tay said putting her hands on her hips. ''His funeral was last month, you didn't even attend it!'', Lynx snapped again. ''Ohhh, shit, that was Gisten's?'', Tay said scratching her head. ''Yes, I tried to tell you, but you were too busy fucking Laurent.'', Sativa said rolling her eyes. ''But wasn't you fucking him last night?'', Reina said looking to Sativa. Sativa rubs the back of her neck, trying to look around to avoid the question. ''I can't believe you let him fuck you both. I am disappointed.'', Alexia said  crossing her arms. ''But bitch you fucked him this morning.'', Venny said flipping her hair. ''Venny, you wasn't saying that when you was choking on Laurent's dick two hours ago.'', Lynx said smirking. I zipped up my pants as I playfully smirked evilly. ''The only person who hasn't foully had sex with Laurent, is my beautiful wife, Lynx.'', Taylor said kissing Lynx's head. Lynx looks to me as I look to her. ''Um, well..'', Lynx said scratching the back of her neck. I cleared my throat, ''Anyway! Enough about who fucked who! We are here for my brother's funeral!'', I said loudly. Everyone listens as I walked to Larry's grave, putting a single rose on his grave. Reaching for the single rose in my suit pocket, I grabbed it, dropping the second I touched it. ''Fuck!'', I said sucking the blood off my hand. ''This rose has thorns.'', I complained. ''That's what you get for being a little hoe.'', Venny said laughing. ''I don't know why you calling other people hoes when you be sucking Lenny, Jonathan, Harry, Danny, Laurent, and Larry 24/7.'', Lynx said rolling her eyes. ''Larry is dead, how can I suck his dick?'', Venny said holding out her hand in a confused demeanor. 

::Third Person::

''Bitch, don't act like I didn't see you trying to dig Larry's body out before everyone came.'', Lynx said looking to the corner of her eye. Everyone looks to Venny disgusted. ''What? I was just making sure he was..um..ya know, dead, and not alive.'', Venny said putting hair behind her ear. ''Even if he wasn't alive her hoe ass would suck the skin off his dick, literally.'', Reina said rolling her eyes. ''ANYWAY!'', Laurent yelled. ''Anyone has any words for Larry?'', Laurent said turning towards the crowd. Venny then walks to the front, ''I would like to give a speech'', she said smiling. You could hear the crowd all groan and mumble words of hate. ''Aye, shut the hell up'', Venny yelled. ''Watch the language, we got children here!'', a villager yelled. ''And not a single fuck is given!'', Venny yelled at the woman. ''Now, as I was saying!'', Venny said turning toward Larry's grave. ''Larry, I will miss you. Out all the niggas I fucked in the castle'', ''Didn't you fuck the WHOLE castle?'', Sativa interrupted. ''Yea, and her thot ass fucked my husband!'', Lynx yelled walking towards Venny. Lynx grabs Venny by the hair, dragging her through the mud. ''Come on, bitch, you cleaning my whole damn castle, now!'', Lynx snapped. Venny squirmed and struggled, ''My dress is all dirty.'', Venny whined. ''Well bitch you already dirty'', the same angered villager yelled at Venny. ''And if you say some slick shit back, Imma drag you my damn self!'', the villager yelled. ''I'm a guardian, I protect yo ass, you can't do that shit!'', Venny yelled back. ''And not a single fuck is given!'', the villager yelled back. As Lynx and Venny left, everyone clapped. ''Now, everyone, let's go inside. This rain is getting worse.'', Laurent said looking to everyone. Everyone does as he said, and starts to head back to the castle.