SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION

Hi guys...! I have started a new book titled 'Destiny's magic'. It's a short story in fantasy genre. I have not tried my hands either at short story or fantasy genre. The suggestions and constructive criticism of you guys will help me improve.

The description of the story goes like this;

"Lara Honey! Look here. Tooth fairy has left a penny for you.", Dania shouted to get her daughter's attention.
Lara, as her mother called her, came running to her bedroom holding a book in her hand.

"Look baby." Dania enthusiastically extended her hand with a penny in her palm nearer to her face.

Lara examined the coin for a few seconds and Mom, replied in a relaxed tone, "Mom, I saw you put the coin under the pillow. I think it's time for you stop doing this. I am grown up and I understand that there is no such thing as fairy and magic".

The mother looked at daughter with overwhelming pride and hidden worry. Her mother cupped her cheeks with both her hands and said, "Maybe tooth fairy is a myth. But life is not only logic but also magic. When you grow up, you would come across that magic."

Read on to join in the Journey of two, Lara and George, in the world of magic, as they gain magic, friendship, love and trust.

Thank you guys

P.S. Updates will be regular unlike this book.