Not So Normal {part 7}

The room I was staying in was huge. The queen sized bed was in the center of the room and had black drapes. The room was painted a warm golden color. Everything else in the room was black.

I walked over to the bed and set down. Where was Caden he was supposed to bring me something to sleep in? I sighed. Not knowing what to do I looked around the room. There was a door that I'm guessing was the bathroom. I needed a shower, so I walked to the door. The bathroom was beautiful. The marble floors were cold on my feet. There was a huge tub in the middle of the room. The shower was on the right side of the tub. Grabbing a towel off of the rack I got in the shower.

The warm water felt good against my skin. I was trying to forget about my mother as I washed my hair. It wasn't working, images of her kept replaying in my head. Before I knew it I was crying again. I dropped to the shower floor, pulling my knees to my chest. I threw my head back, letting the water gently massage my face.

I keep crying not wanting to stop. I was gasping for air when I heard a knock on the door.

"Lexi are you alright?" Caden asked sounding worried. I didn't want to reply so I just sobbed louder. "Lexi at least come and unlock the door so I don't have to kick it down." I continued to sob not caring what he did. Crack! It sounded as if he ripped the door form its hinges. He kicked the door down walking over to the shower; he opened the door, not caring that I was naked.

"Oh Lexi."His eyes full of sadness. I pulled my legs closer to my chest; a small whine escaped my lips. As if he noticed my discomfort, he grabbed the towel I had gotten to use, shut off the water and then threw the towel around my shoulders. I started to wipe my red puffy eyes with the towel. He was now next to me sitting. He pulled me up on his lap; luckily for me the towel was really long. I placed me head on his shoulder and continued to cry.

*Caden's P.O.V*

Lexi was baling her eyes out. I wanted her to stop so badly. I wandered what could have caused her so much sadness. Even though she was crying, she still looked as beautiful as before. I wanted to touch her so badly. I wrapped my arms around her even tighter.

*Lexi's P.O.V*

He gently stroked my face, and wiped away the tears saying "it's going to be alright." But I knew it wasn't.

"Please stop crying." Caden begged me. "I hate to see you so sad."

I sniffled trying to stop. I think I cried myself dry. Caden pulled me up and handed me some of his clothes. "I hope these fit." He started to leave, when he reached the door he sighed, but continued to walk out of the room.

The clothes he gave me were nothing more than an old tee shirt and some boxers. I looked in the mirror, shrugging not caring what I looked liked. I walked out of the bathroom to find the bedroom empty. The bed was so soft and comforting I fell right to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

*Caden's P.O.V (right after he leaves her to change)*

Poor Lexi. I had never seen her so sad, well I only knew her for a few days. She must be in a lot of pain right now to have lost her mother. She didn't tell me this, but I read her mind and saw all those images she was seeing when we were in the shower. I'm glad she finally stopped crying. I ran along the hallways at an inhuman speed looking for the rest of the guys. I had to tell them that Lexis mom was killed by a demon.

I ran into the main living room to see them as their usual, calm and collective. They had no idea what I was about to tell them.

"Did you all know Lexis mom was killed by a demon?!" I yelled to get their attention.

Damien's eyes widened. He jumped up of the couch and darted past me. I bet he went to see Lexi.

Malachi shook his head gritting his teeth together. Stephan just looked down at the floor. He was always quiet, sometimes I wish I could read his mind, but vampires can't read other vampires minds unless they let them. I was glad we killed that demon that was about to harm Lexi. I'm sure that was the same one that killed her mom.