Not So Normal {part 17}

The storm had picked up and I started to panic. With every strike of lighting and the rumbling sounds of the distant thunder I was my trembling.

I sat on the cold porch floor and pulled my legs up to my chest. Every time that the jarring sound of thunder came I would jump.

Tears threatened to pour from my eyes. I don't know how much longer I can hold on before my fears brake me down inside.

The storm seemed like it would never end. I looked out at the street to see a very familiar pickup truck. It was Eric's.

I was extremely happy to see him but at the same time I was scared something bad would happen to him.

He suddenly stopped his car, and ran towards the house. When he got to me his shirt was soaked to his body, showing off his well build.

All of my fears suddenly vanished when he welcomed me in a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around is neck and nuzzled my face in his chest.

"Lexi I'm so sorry. I will never let anyone hurt you ever again." Eric cooed in my ear, making me shiver.

I don't know how long we stayed like that, but the storm had died down. It was only slightly raining now.

God even though I was only gone a few days I had missed Eric. He

seemed to have missed me too the way he was hugging me, I could hardly breathe.

"Come on Lexi, let's go." Eric said getting up.

"I can't." I murmured.

"What?"

"I cant leave."

"Well why?'

Should I show him the tattoo? "Because of this." I lifted my arm to show him the tattoo.

"Lexi who, who gave you this?"

"Uhmm."

"Lexi please tell me." he griped my wrist firmly.

"It was." I was cut off by the sound of someone blaring their music. I looked down the street to see Kristy in her car.

"Eric you have to leave!"

"No!" I got up and started to push him towards his car.

"Come back later to night."

"But."

"Eric!"

I gave him one final shove, and gave him a stern look.

I was back in the house before Kristy had even pulled into the driveway. I ran up to my room not wanting to see her again. I laid down on my bed hoping sleep would come.

When I was about to drift off to my dream land, I heard my window being opened. I thought nothing of it.

A/N

I hope you like it!

More things are going to start happening in this story so...... just be patient with me. I wish I could update every day but i have school. Which sucks.

Would you rather get more updates from this story or my other story?