Not So Normal {part 4}

I ran up the schools front steps with Eric on my heels. We were so late!

Our science/homeroom teacher Mrs. Brigs would give us a week of detention only because she hated me, and she was the meanest teacher at our whole school. I was so focused on how mean Mrs. Brigs was that my foot caught on the top step. I started to fall but something caught me before I could hit the ground.

I looked up to see a gorgeous man smiling down on me. He looked like he was 22, his black hair was wavy, and he had brown eyes that took my breath away.

"Are you ok? My names Logan, uh no I mean Mr. Stone." He smiled. His name brought me back to the dream I had last night. It seemed like it happened in the past, and I felt that something bad was going to happen soon.

"Yea umm I'm fine. Just a bit clumsy." I blushed.

"Oh, can you show me to the principal's office?" he asked as I straitened myself.

"Sure, Eric ill see ya in class."

I walked with Mr. Stone to the principles door and I finally got the courage up to ask him. "Mr. Stone why are you seeing are principle?"

He smiled and said "you will see very soon." At that he walked into the office, leaving me alone and late.

I started to walk away till I heard a booming voice "were do you think you're going?"

I turned around to see Ms. Brigs; she had a bag of her things, and looked furious. "To your class." I slurred.

"No not my class anymore you are getting a new teacher today." She turned around and headed out the school doors. I smiled, the meanest teacher just left. hurray! I rushed along the hallway so I could get to my class.

The new teacher still had not arrived; I took my seat next to Eric and watched the door. The door opened to reveal Mr. Stone. All the girls gasped and started to giggle and gossip. He introduced himself to the class. I was actually glad to have him as a teacher he seemed cool and was someone to look at.

"We have a new student joining us today." Mr. Stone looked towards the door. The giggling and the gossiping started again when all the girls saw Damien. He smiled at me and I smiled back. Some of the girls started to give my glares but I didn't care. "You can go sit next to Alexis." Mr. Stone told Damien. He nodded and gracefully came to the back of the classroom to sit next to me. I could tell that Eric was really mad so I turned to him and smiled, hoping it would calm him down.

Eric and I sat at our usual spot in the cafeteria. I was about to take a big bite of my burger when someone asked "Can we sit here?" It was Caden, and the rest of the guys from the party. He smiled at me then he breathed a laugh. I realized that I still had my mouth wide open. I immediately snapped my mouth shut. I nodded, but Eric remand stiff at my side.

The rest of the day flew by. I didn't see the guys the rest of the day. Eric was still really tense as we walked to my house.

When we reached my door Eric stopped. "I'll see you tomorrow." He started to move closer to me. His lips gently brushed mine. I wanted to pull him closer to me and deepen the kiss, but he leaned back and quickly walked away

*i know its short i have been busy lately, so tell me what you think! i really want to hear it. i hoped you liked it, and i will write and upload as soon as i get the chance to. thanks for reading!!*