Not So Normal {part 14}

Comment and Vote!

Thanks for reading!! :)

"Well are you going to tell me or not?" I was back sitting on the bed. I decided that I would run after I found out what the hell he was talking about.

"As you could have guessed I have special...... abilities. Just like me I'm sure you have them too, you just need to find them." I nodded to tell him to continue, because I knew something was always different about me. "And I'm sure you know that vampires, demons, werewolves, and warlocks all exist right?" I nodded again. "They keep you and me here because they need us for some reason. I don't know yet, but I intend to find out. An-"

I cut him off. "Wait there keeping you here? How?"

He put his hand up to my face and for the first time I noticed a small tattoo on his left wrist. I looked at him quizzically.

He sighed. "The tattoo, supposedly, allows me to use my powers to their full abilities, but it also keeps me from going very far. You see someone else here has the same tattoo as me, and I am bound to him or her. I can't go very far from them or my arm starts to feel like it's on fire and I have to come back, and trust me I have tried many times to escape."

He looked down at the small black lines of the tattoo. "Is there any way to break the bind?" I may not know much about all of this real stuff, but I did watch a ton of horror movies.

"The only two ways I know about right know is to either kill the person who has the same tattoo or cut off my arm."

"I would go with killing the person, I'm sorry but I couldn't cut off my own arm." I shuddered at the thought.

"That's the problem I don't know who to kill." He shrugged.

"Have you looked? I mean how many people can be here?"

"Not people, demons, and there are about seventy."

"Shit. How in the hell I'm I going to get out of here?"

"I would help you but don't you want to stay and find out what you are?"

"Not really that Roger guy creeps me out, and I think I can find out on my own." I smiled at him he gave me a faint smile. I thought about it a bit then it hit me I really do want to know what's been happening lately. "Maybe we could work together to find out why we're here?"

His smile grew across his face. "Thank you." He pulled me into a deadly tight hug.

"No pro-lem" I choked out.

"Oh sorry." He let go of me.

"So how are we going to get more information on us, or what we are?"

"Very soon Roger will come and he'll tie you up, to give you your own tattoo. When he does this ask him as many questions as you can, try to keep him from giving you the tattoo. I'll be right outside the room and after you ask him all the questions you can ill come in and kill him before ink reaches your little porcelain skin. Then will find the guy with the same tattoo as me. After all of that we leave as fast as we can."

"Okay."

After Jason told me his ridicules plain he left. I sat on the bed watching the door waiting for Roger to come through. It had only been like 30 minutes, since Jason left but it felt like 3 hours.

God what is taking him so dam long? I just want to get this over with.

I couldn't take it anymore; I lay down on the comfy bed. A few minutes later my eyes lids fell closed.

---------Dream---------

"Lexi darling." My mom's image came into view.

"Mom?!" I choked out. Tears were forming in my eyes. I held back not wanting to break down in front of her. I ran to her to give her a hug only to fall on the ground behind her. She is just an image not really here in person.

"Hunny, there are a lot of things that I need to tell you and I wish I could, but our time is limited."

"Mom, I'm so confused! I don't know what to do! I've been kidnapped, and now Jason is saying I have "Abilities". What is going on?" I rambled on.

I wasn't going to stop but I saw the urgency on my mom's face.

"Ask Logan as soon as you see him again he'll explain everything."

"Bu-." She cut me off by holding up her hand.

"Listen you have to leave, don't stay there and wait till the use you and you are lost forever. Just leave now!"

Oh yeah that made things less confusing. Note the sarcasm.

------------end of dream------

I felt a slight burning on my right arm. As I grew conscious it got stronger. The only thing I could feel on my skin was a cold hand right above the intense burning. I tried to scream but something stopped me from making any noise. I opened my eyes to realize I was in tied to a chair, and had a gag in my mouth. I looked to were the burning was and saw Roger just finishing my tattoo!

I started to squirm around it the wooden chair. Roger just smirked at me.

He leaned down and untied the gag.

"What? Why? Who am I bonded with?" I more commanded then asked.

"Oh, someone very special." His smirk grew.

"Who is he?"

"Not a he."

"Then who is SHE?"

"I can't tell ya that." His country accent was able to be heard.

"And why not you just PERMANTLY marked my skin I think I have a right to now." I was beyond frustrated, I was furious.

Why didn't Jason come in and stop him?

"You'll find out soon enough." He just left. Leaving me tied to a chair!

---------------Jason's P.O.V---------

Shit! Lexi is going to be so pissed at me.

She'll probably never talk to me again!

How could I be so stupid?!

Roger somehow found out that I had been talking to Lexi, and he wasn't too happy about that. He and his little followers came in on me while I was sleeping and chained me up to the wall.

At first I didn't panic because I thought I could transport out of them.

I was wrong. I had tried and tried again but could seem to muster up enough strength to get out of them.

--------------Lexi's P.O.V---------

Crap-ola! This is not good. I'm bound to some demon girl. Can this get any better? Apparently it can because Roger just came in and is now taking me to meet her!

He stopped at a large wooden door and let go of me. He slowly opened the door to reveal a big ballroom. At the end of the room were three chairs. There were a lot of demons standing around. Some were distorted, they had grey or white skin, and their faces were mangled. I looked away quickly, not wanting to meet their eyes.

As me and Roger walked towards the end of the room the crowd parted. Some of the men were looking me up and down with lustful eyes. For some reason I stepped closer to Roger he reached for my hand. I jerked my hand away. He just smirked.

I turned my attention back to the three chairs. One of them was empty.

"Hello Alexis." Said the man that sat in the center chair. He was big and held himself high.

"Who are you?" I asked.

He laughed before he answered. "My name is Marcus and I am the king of Demons. As you may know you are bond to a very important girl, and that girl is my daughter." He looked to his left at the empty chair. " Oh here she comes now."

He motioned beside him to a black curtain that covered a pane window.

She stepped through the window and I knew who she was instantly.