Not So Normal {part 16}

"Roger." I stuttered "Stop."

"No! Lexi I-I don't wa-want to stop." He nibbled on my ear.

My eyes widened. I don't like were this is going. He brought his hands up and cupped my face.

His lips came crashing down on mine. His lips moved fast. I felt his tongue on my lips trying to separate them.

He soon was able to separate my lips; I tasted alcohol on his breath. He was drunk.

I struggled to get away from his fierce lips.

"Mhhh." he moaned. One of his hands left my face and went to the back of my leg.

His rough hand slightly rubbed the back of my bare leg. Now I was just getting mad. His lips continued attacking mine as his hands went to the towel.

He started to tug on it but I only clutched it tighter. He leaned in closer to me rubbing his hips against mine. I soon felt a bulge in his pants.

This was going way to far I needed him to stop now. I'm still a virgin and I'd like to keep it that way, for a while longer at least.

When his hand started to move I felt a spark inside of me. Roger flew against the bathroom door, unconscious.

What the hell happened?!

I look down at my hands to see them glowing. The light shined brightly then dimmed down.

Okay that was weird. I looked back at Roger; he was still on the cold bathroom floor. I ran out of the bathroom, jumping over Roger's body. I grab some sweats and a tee. I threw them on as I ran down the stairs.

I wanted to get away and now I was. I ran down my street as fast as I could. I was about to turn the corner on to another street when my arm starts to burn.

It felt like someone had just lit my arm on fire. I glanced down at my arm to make sure it wasn't on fire.

It wasn't. The tattoo was changing from its black color to a fiery red. I wondered why it was doing this, and then I remembered what Jason told me. I was bound to Kristy.

But she wasn't any were near me, she was at the mall?

I turned around and slow made my way back to the house. Great so much for an escape.

I walked up the front steps and slumped down. The burning slowly subsided. My arm still felt tingly.

"What happened?" Roger walked out rubbing his head.

"I actually don't know, but you did rape my mouth." I turned to him glaring.

"Really?! I don't remember a thing." He sat down next to me. I scooted away, feeling very uncomfortable.

He noticed my discomfort. "I'm sorry, but I had alcohol in my system."

"Yea I know I could taste it." I spit in the grass.

He laughed. "Am I really that bad of a kisser?"

I paused. His smile turned into a smirk. "Yes you are a ter-ri-ble kisser. It was so slobbery and wet. It was like getting a kiss from a dog."

"You sure? Because you had to think about it?"

"Yes, I'm sure about it. How could I forget something so disgusting?"

"Okay whatever you say. But I really don't remember it."

I shrugged my shoulders.

He sighed. "Well I'm going back in the house. You gonna to stay out here?"

I nodded; I didn't feel like being in the same house, alone, with him again.

I heard the door close as he walked into my house. I looked you at the sky. It was getting dark quick, and it looks like it's about to storm.

Let's just hope it's not a thunder storm. I have a fear of thunder storms.

When I was little, and it would be storming, my mom and I would sit on the couch, and shed hold me as I cried.

The thoughts of my loving mother brought a tear to my eye. It slowly fell down my cheek then land on the concert.

The first crack of thunder, and lighting filled the darkening sky. I jumped up filling suddenly scared. I reached for the door, but stopped when I realized Roger was in there.

Were am I going to go?

Not my best work, but i just did this. ill be working on more tonight.

Comment and vote! Please!