Not So Normal {part 13}

------------Stephan's P.O.V-------

How in the hell did this happen?! Lexi was kidnapped!!

I knew we should have never taken our eyes of her, because every time we do something always happens.

Everyone was at our house thinking of ways to get her back. Even that Blake guy came with us. It felt hopeless; we had no fucking clue where she was taken! It felt like she just stepped into mine, I mean our lives, and now she was taken away.

I had already started to miss her like hell and was really starting to worry. What if we don't make it to her in time?

No, I wasn't going to think like that. I wasn't going to lose another girl that I cared so much about. Rebecca, my first love, was killed because of me. I wasn't going to lose Lexi too. I can't lose her!

Things had gone quiet ever since we decided we needed to think things through and not just fight like cats and dogs.

I instantly felt sorry for Blake as I noticed Damien was glaring at him. Back at school Damien lost it when he found out something happened to Lexi, and poor Blake was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Damien nearly tore him to shreds. Luckily we were there to stop him.

Eric kept blaming himself for what happened, and keep pacing back and forth.

I was utterly surprised that Caden was so quiet. He normally would ask so many questions that I sometimes felt like tearing out my hair. He just sat in the chair and starred at his feet.

I wondered what he was thinking.

-------------------Caden's P.O.V----------------------

Right now I was so depressed. Lexi was taken and we need to... no we HAVE to get her back. No matter what happens to me I must go and save her. Would the other guys risk their lives for Lexi too?

I don't care if they would or not, but the real question is where is she?

--------------------Lexi's P.O.V-------------

Roger left me alone in the almost too quiet room. As I shifted on the bed to make myself comfortable I heard the sound of the wooden floorboard screech. My head shot up to see a strange but familiar figure.

"Hello, again. I never got to introduce myself. My names Jason," He walked closer to me and sat down on the bed. That voice, he was the one talking to me before I met Roger. "Is that hurting your wrist?" He pointed to the rope that was tied incredibly tight.

I nodded. He looked towards the door then back at me. He sighed then did something totally unexpected.

He cut the rope with a pocket knife. I watched as the rope slowly slid of my wrist and on to the bed. I looked up at him wide eyed.

"Why did you do that?" I rubbed my raw skin. There was some dried blood on my wrist were I was pulling, and with no success.

"Because you're a lot like me even if you don't know it."

I opened my mouth to speak but he vanished again. Ok he has to stop that.

I looked around the room to see that I was still completely alone and now my wrists were free. If there was a time to escape it would be now.

I slid off the bed and slowly walked to the door. I half expected it to be locked but it wasn't, the knob turned easily and I stuck out my head into a long empty hallway. I looked both ways before I completely stepped out.

Which way should I go? Who cares, I just want out. I turned right and ran lightly. I was turning the corner when something grabbed my waist from behind and pulled me back into a solid chest.

-------------------Eric's P.O.V---------------------

Lexi was gone and we couldn't seem to find her. The only person that I knew that could track someone was Logan. I had called him earlier and he was now on his way. I felt so useless; first I can't even protect her against some pesty demons, and now I can't even rescue her.

"Do you think Lexi is ok?" Caden asked. This was the first time he had said anything since we got here. He looked depressed.

"If those sick bastards lay a hand on her, or hurt her in any way I swear I'll rip them to pieces." Damien spat punching the wooden coffee table in front of him. It split right down the center.

"Clam down Damien." Stephan said getting up and leaving the room.

"Yeah dude just chill she'll be fine." Malachi stretched out his arms.

"How am I supposed to CHILL when she's out there in danger and there is nothing in the world I can do!" Damien yelled. That's exactly how I felt too.

-----------Lexi's P.O.V-----------

I was pulled into a solid chest. My breath caught in my throat, until he spoke.

"Now I cut off your ties hoping you would be smart and stay in the room." He turned me so I was facing him. Jason had a sly smile on his face.

"No I was looking for you." I lied. I knew he knew what my intentions were but I was trying to keep myself out of trouble.

"Right." He laughed and let go of me.

I did want to find him again though, because I wanted to ask him a question that has been in my head for quite some time. "Can I ask you something?" he nodded so I continued. "What did you mean earlier by more like you than you think?"

He bit his lip as if to decide if he should tell me.

my chapters are going to start geting longer but i just wanted to upload this part today.

comment and vote!