Rescue

Red pov...
I haven't seen Liz since lunch and when she was called for dinner she didn't come. I'm starting to get worried about her I don't know where she is.
I look around the house but I don't see her. In the room I see her phone on her desk but she isn't there.
I go into the next room which is the library I see a book on the desk but she isn't there either. When I go to leave I can hear a sound coming from the wall.
I call out "Liz you there"
She responds by calling out "Red"
I call back "where are you?"
"The shelf moves, the book with no tittle you can see" she tells me.
I open the door and she comes out.
"Are you alright Lizzie?" I ask her
She nods and says "thank you I didn't know how long I would be stuck in there".
I smile and say "anytime now let's get go get some food"
We walk into the kitchen to eat and I ask her "I know this is a weird question but what do you think of our relationship?"
She looks down but I can see the blush in her face and she says "well I know we are good friends but I want to be more than that"
I smile and say "so do I"
She looks up and says "why didn't you say anything earlier?"
I say "I didn't know if you could ever love a monster like me"
She laughs and says "you are not a monster Ray and of course I love you"
I smile and say "I love you you"
She leans in and kisses me when she leans back she says "you don't know how long I have been waiting to do that"
I say "I can guess"
I clean up the mess from dinner and Liz asks "do you want to watch a movie?"
I nod and we walk into the lounge and Liz puts the movie 'The Heat' on, we sit down on the couch snuggled together partly watching the movie and looking at each other.

Liz pov...
I can't believe that Ray feels the same way as I do, I can't wait to see where this relationship goes as already I know we are in love with each other after the years we have spend together and how much our behaviour changed to each other. The movie ends and we go up to bed for the night.

When I wake up in the morning Ray has made breakfast in bed of eggs benedict and decaf coffee. We finished and he says "we are going out today"
I smile and we get ready for the day. First we go to a mall to buy some news clothes and I look at how cute the baby things are.
We walk past a jewellery store and in the window I see a beautiful set with a necklace, earrings, and bracelet. It was silver with jewels decorating it. Ray sees me looking and then says "wait here I will be back soon" he walks inside and buys the set as well as something else that I can't see.
We finish shopping and go to the park, Ray pulls out a blanket and a picnic bag and sets it up on the grass so we can have a picnic lunch. I say to him "I never knew you could be such a romantic"
He laughs and says "Lizzie my dear you deserve only the best"
I kiss him and say "how did I get lucky to end up with you"
He laughs and says "right now we are on the run and you call that lucky"
I say "I'm with you and we are having a baby"
He says "that reminds me we had better leave soon as we have your 12 week scan today"
"I didn't realise it was time for that already" I say
He smiles and says "time goes fast at the moment"

Later that day...
We are sitting in the exam room for the scan. I lie down when the doctor comes in and he puts the gel on my stomach and then uses the ultrasound to see my baby, he puts it on a screen so that we can sit it and asks if we want to know the gender. I nod and he says "let's see congratulations you are having a baby girl"
We get a copy of the scan before leaving and going home.

Authors note...
I hope you are alright with this and sorry if it seems like things are going too fast but I have a way this will go.