Party

Liz pov...

Aram decided that he wanted to hold the party quickly so three days after we told him Ray and I are helping to set up the house for today's party. They don't want to do much because I am still recovering slightly from Caroline's birth.

Aram invited the team from work, close friends we have and Ray invited some people that knows about Ray and I. The people coming were told that it was more of a get together and some people think it's about welcoming Caroline home. The party will celebrate Caroline being born a little bit it is mostly for Ray and I's engagement.

Everything is set up now, the guests should start arriving soon. I am sitting on the couch with Caroline.
Aram and Ray are talking, there is a knock on the door and once open a group of people invited come in. It took around 30 minutes for everyone to arrive.
I walk around talking to people with Ray by my side and we have Caroline so that people can hold her if they want.

We get to Ressler and Samar, Ray is talking to Ressler and I hand Caroline over to Samar. As I pull my hand away she looks and my hand and says "it that a different ring"
I laugh and Ray looks over and says "surprise"
Aram gets everybody's attention and says "I organised this party to have a surprise, not only is this a welcome to Caroline but it is also a congratulations to Raymond and Elizabeth on their engagement"

We are congratulated by everyone and talk more before food is brought out and we all help ourselves.

It's weird to think that this is a celebration of my daughter and my engagement to the man known as 'The Concierge of Crime'. After everything that has happened over the years especially from the day I first met Ray I didn't imagine myself to be here but I couldn't be happier.

Authors note...
I need help deciding on this book. Should I end it here or keep going?
If I am to keep going any ideas on what you want me to include?