Tom

Liz pov...

I am eight months pregnant, Ray is at black site working a case with the rest of the team. It's boring sitting at home every day but it makes sure my baby girl will be safe.
It's just me at home today as Dembe and Mr Kaplan are both out running errands, they both have been staying at this house with us while we are getting ready for my girl to be born.

It's 11 and I am just watching tv when there is a knock on the door. I check who it is and its someone who I never thought I would see again, it's Tom.
I open the door and he immediately hugs me and then realises about my stomach, I invite him in and we sit down on the couch to talk. He says "it's been a while"
I nod and say "a lot has happened"
He asks "who is the father?"
I say "well technically you are"
He says "really"
I nod and say "the night on the boat before Connolly's death made her"
He says "it's a girl"
I nod. He asks "what else has happened with you?"
I say "well I now know the truth about my past, I proved my innocence and exposed the Cabal, I went back to my old home in Russia and I still have my job but it has changed a bit to make it easier for me and having a baby"
He says "that's good"
I nod and ask "what happened with you?"
He says "I took that trip traveling around in my boat but now I am wanted for a job"
I say "that's good for you"
He frowns and says "it means that I won't see you again, I will get a new identity and we won't be able to contact each other"
I nod and he says "you don't seem disappointed"
I say "well I don't know the real you so I won't be missing anything as it wasn't all real"
He says "there is something you haven't told me"
I smile and say "alright I am with someone who understands me and loves me and I love him back"
He says "that's good for you, you can have your life back and you won't have to worry about me as I will leave and not come back"
I say "thank you for being so understanding"
He nods and says "I just want you to be happy and you can start your own family now with someone who you really know and care about"
I smile and he says "after I leave this house I won't see you again or be in contact with you it will be like I was never here as I am moving away and get a new identity so Tom will no longer exist"
I nod and say "thank you, it makes things easier for me to deal with"
He nods and says "no problem, it was nice to meet you but I will leave now"
I say "goodbye enjoy your life"
He laughs and say "bye Liz, I hope you will be happy in your life"
He leaves the house and drives away, I think things will be easy now I never have to be in contact with him ever again. He won't be a part of mine or my daughters life.