Case

Liz pov...

Ray has gone into work today as he is bringing a new case to the task force. I go into the office which has been set up so I have access to the work computer and we have a live stream so I can see what is going on at the site and they can see me.

The case involves an underground network of people acting as spies who collect information to use as blackmail, they make some stuff up and it can lead to people being killed which is why we need to stop them. They call themselves the Justice of Truth.

Aram brings up information on them and we start to research when we find a lead, we think the person Wally Cowen is a member and they have his address. Samar and Donald leave to go and find him and bring him back for interrogation.

When they get back they have him and are about to start the interview. I can't watch it so I decide to take a break and I go and make myself and sandwich for lunch and go back to the office and put it down just as Donald and Samar appear on the screen having information they got from Wally as he made a deal and gave information on who some other members are and a location they all meet at in exchange for having a reduced sentence.

Samar and Donald leave with teams to get as many people as they can. I start talking to Aram and Ray about anything just to pass the time.
Harold comes over to check on the progress we made and he says to me "you should think about taking a break from working, your daughter will be here in a few weeks"
I nod and Aram says "that reminds me, do you have a name picked out for your daughter yet?"
I say "I have some ideas for her name, but I'm not telling you until I pick the final name or I give her name after she is born"
They nod and Ray asks "have you had lunch yet?"
I say "I am about to, I have made a sandwich"
He just watches and doesn't say anything, I know he is waiting for me to eat so I pick up my sandwich and all of a sudden I have a massive pain in my stomach and I scream. Ray asks "what's wrong?"
I say "I think I may have just gone into labor"