Wedding

Ray pov...

Liz and I waited around a year to have our wedding. We get married tomorrow and I couldn't be happier.
Caroline turned 1 two weeks ago, we had a small party for her with the team from work and some of Caroline's friends from daycare.

Liz and I decided to have a mostly traditional wedding which is why now I have to say bye to her and Caroline as I can't see her now until the wedding in the morning.

I'm standing at the end of the aisle with Dembe as my best man. The music starts and I see Samar and Caroline walking down the aisle together.
(Caroline below)

The guests all stand up and when Samar and Caroline have reached about halfway Liz walks in with Cooper on her side

The guests all stand up and when Samar and Caroline have reached about halfway Liz walks in with Cooper on her side. I can't believe how amazing Liz looks in her dress.
(Liz dress below)

We start the ceremony listening to the officiant speaking

We start the ceremony listening to the officiant speaking. We get to the vows which we wrote ourselves. Liz goes first and says "Ray when I first started working with you I never knew how much my life would change. You were there for me when I was in trouble and helped me with our daughter. You once asked me who would love a monster, I don't see you as a monster I see you as the man I love and a father to Caroline. I wouldn't change anything in our lives, I love you so much Raymond Reddington".
I go next and say "Lizzy, when I first saw you I knew I wanted to protect you. I never knew that I could fall in love again but that changed instantly with the more we worked together as I started to fall in love with you. I couldn't believe that you loved me back but you changed me for the better. I love Caroline like she is my own and I love you Elizabeth Keen"
We exchange rings and are announced as Mr and Mrs Reddington. We kiss and everyone claps for us.

We go outside of the church to the garden for photos and then head over to the area set up for dancing. Liz and I have the first dance and then get Caroline to dance with us. Everyone else starts to dance.
We take a break to get a drink and sit down. People come over to congratulate us. Ressler comes over to say congratulations and introduce us to his girlfriend Isobel.
I watch the dance floor and Aram is on his knee and it goes silent and we all hear Samar say yes to his proposal. We celebrate to them and to us. We dance some more and talk to more of the guests before we eat and end the party and go home.