It can't be

Liz pov...

I'm sitting here on the beach again it has now been three weeks since Red and I went on the run together, I love it here but think we have been here to long and will probably have to leave soon.

I myself starting to get dark so I start to get up when I feel a little dizzy and start to feel a little bit of nausea. I start to walk back inside when I feel like I will throw up so I go to the toilet, I make it just before I start to throw up. It doesn't last long so I brush my teeth to get rid of the horrible taste.

I walk into the kitchen and get some panadol, water and a few crackers. I hope by having the panadol I won't feel sick and the crackers might help to settle my stomach. I go towards my room and pass the mirror and see how pale I look.
I take the panadol and drink the bottle of water before falling asleep.

I wake up in the morning at about 6 and the first thing I do is throw up. I start to think about why I would be sick and then realise I am a few days late, it can't be can it.
Could I really be pregnant thinking back to the night on the boat with Tom. I don't know if we were safe, could this really be happening to me now.
I've always wanted a child but wanted to adopt to help those in need, thinking about the situation I am in. Could I really be pregnant now that we are on the run.

I go down to the kitchen to get water. Dembe is in the kitchen and says "I didn't expect you up this early"
I smile and say "neither did I, I guess I woke up little early so I might go for a walk around town"
He nods and says "be safe, take your phone and don't be gone for too long"
I nod at him and say "thank you Dembe".

I go into town and have some breakfast at a small diner. I go into a pharmacy and buy three different pregnancy tests. The person serving me (her name is Sarah) asks "do you want to go in the bathroom out back and take those tests now, it is good to try three as the result will be more accurate".
I nod at her and say "thank you, I don't know how long I can wait to find out"
She smiles at me and says "of course, take your time"

I take the tests and they all say to wait five minutes for the results. I am getting nervous when the timer goes off on my phone, I turn it off and look at the tests.
The first one is negative but the other two are both positive.
I put them in paper towels and into my bag. I walk out and Sarah asks "what did they say?"
"Umm, one negative and two positives"
"Which brand was negative?"
I show her the one and she nods and smiles, I ask "what?"
She says "that brand gives out false readings a lot, I don't know but if the other two were positive I would suggest that you have a blood test at the doctors to find out"
I tell her "thank you" before leaving and making my way to the closest doctor.
I walk in and are greeted by a Doctor Gregg I get the test done and the doctor says "we should have the results back in a few minutes", he walk out and in under five minutes he walks back in and says "congratulations Ms White you are pregnant". I nod and think to myself I'm glad he doesn't know who I am, it was a good idea to give a false name. He tells me a few things I need to do and that I should book in for a ultrasound in the next few months. I tell him I will before leaving.

I walk back to the house and go into the roof as it is an amazing view and a great place to think. The only thought in my head is it can be, I really am pregnant. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet and then realise how do I tell people, I don't really see anyone anymore though mostly just Dembe and Red.

I hear my phone go off and answer it, it's Red and he asks "where are you?"
I laugh and say "on the roof, sorry I thought you saw me walk up"
"No problem and no I didn't"
Before I can say anything else I see him walking towards me.