TOUR!

Jacky's P.O.V.

        I packed the rest of my bag and threw it in the van. We were going on tour and getting ready to leave. I really didn't wanna go. I liked the time I spent alone, where I didn't have to stare at Ryan the whole time. I needed my distance if I was to get over him.
        I got into the van and sat on the couch. Derek sat down next to me and hit my shoulder. I smirked at him and he smiled. "Come on, Jacky boy. We're going on tour again! Don't you miss playing for our fans?" 
        "In a way." I whispered.
        "Cheer up, bud." He told me and got up, going to set up his bunk. Ronnie came in and smiled at me. I waved and he nodded his head in my direction. If I was ever to tell anyone my secret, it'd be Ronnie. He was understanding, and my friend.
        I got up as Ryan enter the bus. I got to my bunk and set up my blanket and pillow. Everyone else had already set everything up. I heard their laughter in the main living room thingy in the bus. I also heard the TV on and figured they were too busy for me.
        I laid down on my bunk and thought about everything. By everything, I mean Ryan. His long black hair, his gorgeous brown eyes. Everything about him is just... gorgeous. His beauty was just unfair. Why can't I be beautiful like him?
        "Hey, Jacky? Come on out!" Ronnie yelled from the couch. I groaned and rolled off my bunk. I walked into the living room and looked at all of them. There was no room on the couch so I sat on the floor in front of them. I felt someone stroking my long hair and looked back. It was Ronnie so I let him played with my hair.
        We watched TV until it got dark. I yawned and laid my head against Ronnie's knee. He constantly stroked my hair and it didn't help my tiredness. I yawned again, this time a small noise came out of the back of my throat.
        "Awe, is Jacky tired?" Derek asked me in a baby voice. I nodded against Ronnie's knee and closed my eyes. I was drifting off to sleep when I heard the guys start talking.
        "I think something is wrong with Jacky." Ron said in a low voice.
        "I think so too. He seems so reserved. He's usually hyper around us." Derek agreed.
        "Maybe it's his depression coming back." Ronnie suggested.
        "Someone needs to talk to him He probably needs a friend right now." Ryan told them. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. They started shaking me and I whined.
        "Come on, Jacky. You have to get in your jammies and get in bed." I heard Ronnie whisper. I nodded and opened my eyes slightly. I stumbled to the back of the bus, almost hitting the wall a few times. I quickly dressed into some boxers and tee shirt in the bathroom and got into bed. I slowly drifted off to sleep, thinking way too much.