Telling

"Ok, let's hurry this up, Vincent. What do you want to tell us?" Derek grumbled. We woke him up from his nap so he wasn't in the brightest moods. And plus, I was taking ten years to tell them the news. So, no one was completely happy with me. But this was awkward. I was about to tell my band mates that I was gay, half girl, and pregnant. I wasn't really ready to tell them who the dad was yet, that would be a whole different thing.

        "You're not dying or something, right?" Ron asked carefully. I shook my head and smiled. That'd probably be easier to tell them than this.

        "I have three things to tell you." I whispered to them. They all nodded their heads simultaneously. "Don't laugh, not matter what I say. Alright?"

        "Why would we laugh? If it's important, then it shouldn't be funny." Derek said and I shrugged.

        "First off." I started and took a deep breath. "I'm gay." I mumbled, but it was loud enough so they could hear it.

        "Well, that one was kinda obvious buddy. You blushed almost every time an attractive guy gave you a hug at the concerts." Ron told me and they laughed a little bit.

        "Guys, shut up. There's more." Ronnie told them.

        "Wait do you know?" Ron asked him and Ronnie nodded.

        "Guys." I whined and they turned to me. "So, I found something out at the doctor's office today. Something that my parents probably knew, and probably should've told me." I told them.

        "Do you have some weird disease that hereditary or something?" Ryan asked me. He'd been kinda quiet but now he was coming into the conversation.

        "Um, no. But when I was born, I got too much estrogen and it created female organs inside of me. So basically I'm half chick." I said and looked at them all. They looked like they were trying so hard not to laugh. Like it was physically hurting them. "Go ahead, laugh. Before you guys explode." I huffed out and they all took a second to get their giggles out.

        "And the last thing?" Derek asked after his breathing became normal again.

        "Oh, yeah. Turns out the female parts in me work. Which is rare but not impossible." I replied.

        "Is that bad?" Ron asked me, leaning forward. "I mean, you've been sick. Is your body trying to fight it off or something?" I shook my head no.

        "Please don't think I'm weird or something. Um, I'm pregnant, guys." I whispered, my eyes misting over as I waited for the rejection.

        They all just sat there, like I froze them or something. I stared at them with pleading eyes and Ronnie still seemed kinda shocked about it, even if he already heard about everything. I wanted them to say something, do something. I'd even settle for them to yell at me for being careless and getting pregnant. Suddenly, Derek face twisted into anger.

        "Who's the dad?" He asked, angrily.

        "Why?" I whispered, furrowing my eyebrows. That was not what I thought he was gonna say.

        "Cause I'm gonna kick his ass for knocking my friend up. Now, who is he?" Derek growled.

        "I don't know." I lied, looking up at them.

        "What the hell do you mean you don't know?!" Derek screamed at me, making me flinch back. Ron held up his hand in a way to tell him to shut up.

        "How far along are you?" Ron asked me.

        "A month or so." I said. Ryan immediately stood up and left. We all stared at where he had gone.

        "I'll go see what's up with him." Ron announced and left.

Ryan's P.O.V.

        I knew it was mine. A month ago was when I woke up in that hotel, naked, with Jacky. He probably forgot all about that. He probably had no clue that I was the father of the baby inside of him. He probably had no clue at all. And that kinda hurt. He was pregnant with my child, and didn't even know it.

        I slumped down and sat on the ground where the bunks were. I wanted to cry but I didn't. I heard Ron announce that he was gonna come see what was wrong with me, so I just sat and waited for him to come back. I closed my eyes and felt him sit down next to me.

        "Hey, buddy. What's wrong?" Ron whispered to me.

        "Remember that night Jacky and I got drunk and we didn't come back until morning?" I asked him. He nodded. "Well, all I really remember was that we woke up in a hotel room. In the same bed. Without clothes on."

        "And?" He asked and then it hit him. "Oh my god!" He whisper-shouted.

        "Yeah." I mumbled.

        "So, it's yours." He stated.

        "Yup." I told him.

        "Derek's gonna kill you."