Weird Cravings

It was about one in the morning when I woke up. And I was seriously hungry. So I trudged out of bed and went into the kitchen. I was looking around when I saw the bacon. I pulled it out and grabbed some chocolate sauce. I fried up the bacon and poured the chocolate all over it. As I started eating it, I noticed that Ronnie was standing in the doorway.
        "Um, Jackie?" He asked.
        "Yeah." I replied.
        "What in the hell are you eating?"
        "Bacon and chocolate." I said, like that was normal.
        "Aren't you sick? Shouldn't that hurt your stomach?" He asked.
        "Nope. I feel fine." I told him.
        "Alright then." He said, and went back to bed. I ate the rest of my stuff and cleaned up everything. Then I went back to sleep.
        When I woke up in the morning, I was a little queasy but I was fine. I rolled over and dug my face into the couch. I was still really tired but it was too bright to sleep. I whined and tried to dig myself deeper into the cushions of the couch.
        "Jacky, you alright?" I heard Ryan asked. I just groaned at him. "Jacky." I didn't answer. "Jacky Casey Vincent!"
        "What?!" I yelled back.
        "I asked if you were alright."
        "Why the fuck would you care?" I mumbled.
        "What?" He asked.
        "I'm fine." I told him. He huffed and walked away. Once he walked into the kitchen, I could hear them start to talk about me, like they always do.
        "What's wrong with him?" Ryan grumbled to them.
        "He's sick." Ron said.
        "I mean, other than that. He's been quite weird lately." Ryan told them.
        "I'm worried about him, guys. I think we should get him to go to a doctor. See what's up. I know one in the next town we're going to, and we have a day off there. I'm taking him." Ronnie announced. He walked into where I was. "Hey, Jacky."
        "I know, doctors." I told him, getting up.
        "How-"
        "You guys really think I can't hear you when you talk about me? Please. I'm not that dumb." I cut him off, going to my room. You could say that I was a little pissed off with them. They always talked behind my back and, even though it usually wasn't bad stuff, I didn't like it.
        In the morning I got up and ran to the trashcan, whining the whole way.