The After Party

Jacky's P.O.V.

        I sat at the bar, staring at the drink I ordered. I didn't really wanna drink it, because then I'd get another and another and another. Then I'd be drunk and not remember anything in the morning. Not my idea of a fun time.
        But I wanted to forget everything, just for a night. For an hour, even. Just, not care so much anymore. Do some stupid shit, live a little. Have fun! I haven't had in such a long time, that it was ridiculous.
        I gulped down my drink and ordered another one. After about 4, I looked around me. It was kinda blurry, but I could still see some stuff. I saw Derek and Ron trying to hold up a drunk Ryan. I laughed out loud at them. They heard me and Derek came over to me.
        "You're drunk too." He stated. I just laughed in his face. "We should get you guys back. Ronnie's not gonna like this." That was true. Ronnie hated when we got drunk. I knew that we were getting a stern talking to when we sobered up.
        "Just keep us here and don't tell Ronnie. We'll sober up and go back. Say we met some girls and they wanted to talk." I told him, my words slurring a bit. He nodded and Ron dragged Ryan over. Derek told him the plan and ordered me and Ryan some water so we could sober up.
        They left and Ryan and I sat, sipping water. I looked over and saw that he was staring at me. I waved to him and he leaned over to me. I was gonna ask what he was doing, but he began nibbling on my ear. I shivered and I could feel him smirk.
        "Let's get out of here." He whispered, and being the drunk person that I was at that moment, I said yes. He grabbed my arm and stumbled down the road to a hotel.
        We got a room and headed up to the door. He quickly unlocked it and pulled me in. I crashed my lips to his, feeling how soft they really were. I had dreamt of this moment so many times before. Now it was really happening. I was in a hotel room with Ryan FUCKING Seaman.
        He kissed down my neck and lifted my shirt over my head. We kicked our shoes off and started walking for the bed. I fell down as I hit my legs on the side of the bed. I got rid of his shirt and crashed my lips to his again.
        I could feel his tongue playing with one of my snakebites. I opened my mouth for him and our tongues fought for dominance. His hands wandered to my jeans and he pulled them down, sticking his hand into my boxers. I gasped as he grabbed hold of Tommy. Yes, I named my penis Tommy. Don't judge.
        We removed our mouths from each other and kicked off our boxers and what not. We felt each other up until both of us couldn't take it anymore. He got me on my hands and knees and loosened me up with his fingers.
        Once I was comfortable, he removed his fingers and added himself. I tightened up but when he whispered "Relax." I did. He rubbed his hands up my back and started thrusting. He grabbed the back of my long hair to keep himself up. I moaned and groaned as he kept going. He reached frontwards and grabbed Tommy and started jacking me off.
        Soon we both climaxed, my cumming all over my chest and the bed, him releasing inside of me. We both fell down and he wrapped his arms around me, us falling asleep.