First show!

Jacky's P.O.V.

        We had already arrived to the venue when I woke up. I was gonna admit, I felt a bit iffy. My head had a dull ache, but it usually did the first couple nights on the bus. When we drove and hit holes while we were sleeping, it affected us.

        I got out of bed and got out some Ibprophen from one of my bags. I swallowed two before going out to the kitchen area. I got a juice box and a breakfast bar, before kicking back on the couch. I heard the shower running, so I assumed that one of the guys was up.

        The bathroom door opened and Ryan stepped out. His black hair was soaked and stuck to the sides of his head. His chest had some water running down it. His hips barely hanging onto a white towel. I gulped and he smiled at me.

        "Hey, Jacky. I'm gonna go get dressed. Then, I wanna talk to you." He told me and I nodded slightly. He smiled wider and went back. As soon as he was gone, I threw my body back onto the couch. Why did he have to be so damn attractive?!

        He came back a second later. He sat down beside me and patted my knee. I smiled a little bit at him and he sighed. "Jacky, we have to talk."

        "About what?" I asked, all innocent. I knew he wanted to talk about my depression.

        "Have you been taking your depression pills  lately?" He asked. Honestly, I haven't. They made me feel weird and they tasted awful. Sure, I was slightly depressed without them, but I'd be fine.

        "Y-yeah." I stuttered out.

        "Do you have them with you?"

        "They're in my bag." I told him truthfully. He nodded and turned on the TV, signaling the end of our conversation.

        An hour later, we were all up and fighting for the bathroom. Ronnie was the smart one that went in while we were all arguing. Damn him! I huffed and plopped down on the couch. "I call next." I shouted and they all groaned. I smirked proudly at them.

        "I see that you're happier." Derek commented. I shrugged and he sat down on my lap. I groaned. He was fucking heavy! "You're comfy." He sang and I pushed him off of me. He squealed as he hit the ground.

        "You were too heavy." I complained.

        "Is that a fat joke?" He asked.

        "Of course." I told him and he fake glared at me, before busting into laughter. I giggled a little bit. Yes, I giggle. Sue me.

        After we had all showered and shit, we all got ready for the show. We left the van, jumping around and trying to get as hyped as we could before we got on stage. I held my lime green guitar in my hand, protectively. It was my baby. We all walked up onto stage and warmed up.

        They let the crowd in and they all cheered, jumping up and down. I heard them screaming out our names and felt a lot better with everything. I really did love our fans and how devoted they were. It was insane.

        "Hey, guys! Let's get this started, why don't we?" Ronnie screamed into the mike. They all shouted and screamed. We started playing Tragic Magic, as planned.

        We played through all of the planned songs, the crowd still going nuts as we all got off the stage. We went over to the booth where we could sign their souvenirs and such. A group of screaming girls came over to us. I had my pen in hand and ready for the stampede.

        "Hi, guys." The  girls squealed at us.

        It went as usual, signing things for screaming girls. It wasn't almost over and done when a very attractive male came up to us. We smiled at him and he waved at us. I had to admit, he was really cute. Once he came over to me, I signed the shirt he had. "Can I have a hug for each of you guys?" He asked. We all gave him a hug.

        As he started to leave, he looked at me and said, "You're really cute, Jackie." and left. My cheeks got really hot.