Chapter 12: I Think Derek is Insane

Warning: Short but cute.

Jacky's P.O.V.

        "Dammit Jacky! Just tell me what he looks like and I can find him for you!" Derek yelled at me.

        "No, that'll only bring him back. And he threatened to tell about her. We can't!" I replied, trying to keep my voice calm.

        "Not if I kill the bastard!" He screamed.

        "You aren't going to kill anyone." I told him.

        "Do you doubt me? Because I will kill him and I will not feel remorse. He deserves to die and I'm gonna make sure he gets what he deserves." Derek hissed and left the bus, slamming the door shut. At least tour was almost over. Another week and we could all go home. Yippee.

        All the other guys came in with confused looks on their faces and looked at my slumped over figure on the couch. "Um, wanna explain why Derek is beating up a trash can outside?" Ron asked, pointing to outside.

        "I think Derek is insane, guys. We lost him, he's over the edge. On the train to loony town. We're never getting him back." I rambled. They all just nodded with understanding. I think, nowadays, we're all a little crazy. Maybe not physically beating up trashcans crazy, but crazy. With all that's going on, you'd probably be weird if you were staying sane. We are right between 'A little nutty' and 'completely fucking crazy'. Perfect. Just where I belong.

        Everyone but Ryan left to go to their bunks and Ryan sat next to me. He smiled at me nervously and I stared into his brown eyes. "What's up?" I asked, my voice soft.

        "I was just thinking. Ya know, since we're going off tour soon, and I have that big house all by myself. And you're pregnant with my kid and all, and I don't want to miss anything. That maybe you'd wanna come stay with me until you had to go to the hospital, because it's gonna be hard and I want to take care of you." He rambled.

        "You want me to move in with you?" I asked.

        "Yeah, I do." He replied and smiled.

        "You sure?"

        "More sure than anything else in my life." He smiled and I nodded.

        "Ok. I'll stay with you. But I warn you, you can't back out of this. In a week I'll be going to your house and not leaving until the hospital." I stated, trying to make sure everything was clear. He nodded, kinda sarcastic like. Like he knew that was what was gonna happen. But hey, you can never be too safe, right? "Alright." I said.

        He stood up. "Also, one more thing." He leaned down and put his lips on mine. He pulled back, whispered "I know everything.", and walked off to his bunk. What in the absolute fuck was that?