Everyone Helps Out

Jacky spent most of his time on the couch. The boys were forcing him to take his depression pills while he was trying to get over what happened. Once the doctor ok'd a small dosage of them, they started shoving them down his throat every morning. They made sure he ate right, didn't drink, didn't smoke, and everyone was there when he didn't feel well.

     His head was probably the worse out of all of it. His head hurt 24/7, and he wasn't allowed pain killers for it. He kept an ice pack on it at night and the other band members rubbed it for him. During shows, he had to make sure he had his professional grade ear plugs in and not show so much pain on his face.

     They all had to tell management and they came up with a plan to say that Jacky had an illness and was on bed rest before he went for surgery. They knew the fans would worry but he'd try to do videos of his chest up while they waited for him to give birth. He couldn't be sporting a baby bump on stage. Other than the obvious reason, his guitar wouldn't be able to go good on top of his large stomach.

      Ryan was still trying to figure why Jacky had gotten so mad at him that day when he had said "I don't run away from my mistakes." He had asked everyone he knew but no one knew. Except Ronnie, who wouldn't tell him.

      "Please, Ronnie. I need to figure this out so I can apologize. I can't apologize if I don't know what I'm sorry for." Ryan complained, following Ronnie around the stage he was helping set up.

      "Will you go do what you're supposed to do and leave me alone. I told you, I'm not telling. Not my place to say." Ronnie replied, not looking at him.

      "Oh come on. I need to know. Not want, need. Specially if it could have anything to do with the baby. He's over 2 months now, so we can't keep secrets anymore. Tell me what you know, dammit." Ryan said, his voice very serious and demanding.

      "Fine, you wanna know so badly. Fine. The truth is Jacky has this humongous crush on you even though you're too blind to see it. He's so scared to tell you because he thinks you'l call him disgusting and leave him." Ronnie explained.

      "Oh." Ryan squeaked.

      "Yeah, oh. That's why I didn't want to tell you." Ronnie said and walked away from Ryan. What was he gonna do?

***

      Derek so badly wanted to skin Ryan. Who did he think he was getting his friend pregnant? And not even any friend, but poor little Jacky. The little British boy was innocent and shy and didn't deserve any of this. Derek wanted to take away all of his pain. That's why he was there the most, stroking Jacky's hair, rubbing his head and feet. Little things that you would do for a best friend.

      He wanted Jacky to feel better and become the hyper little guy that he was. But this thing had really gotten him down. This guy that hurt Jacky, made him do things he didn't wanna do. He wanted to kill that guy, and he would without a second thought. He wouldn't have a guilt in the world about killing another human being. Not one that vile and putrid. He'd actually enjoy watching him die. Ok, those thoughts were even scaring Derek a little bit. But he was really mad about it.

      He was gonna find this guy.

***

      Jacky was on his 2nd month and he was actually quite excited about his baby. As depressed as he was, his baby kept him going. Got him to eat, to wake up in the morning, got him to be more healthy. He didn't want his baby hurt so he kept himself well. At night, while the rest of them went to sleep, he'd talk to the small bump coming up from his hip bones. The doctor said the heart beat and other factors were pointing to the baby being a girl, so he would call it a she and his "Little Princess." while talking to it. He was quite content.

      For once, Jacky was actually happy about something.