How do YOU know if YOU a Puzzleshipping fan?

You might ask yourself. How do I know if I am addicted to Puzzleshipping?

Well, No fear! I might have the reasons below! Read on!

1. When watching the anime you wish SO ABSOLUTELY hard for Yami and Yugi to kiss.

2. Fangirl/boy whenever you see the two holding hands screen shot or take a picture whenever you see it.

3. Rage when Yami had to go to the Afterlife and say things like, "YAMI WHY YOU DO THIS! TAKE YUGI WITH YOU!"

4. Whenever you see their faces a bit close together you wish you could morph your hands into the screen and push them together.

5. When some asks you "What's Puzzleshipping" you say, "Have you lived a life?"

6. Do anything to replace that INFAMOUS date with Tea into a Puzzleshipping relate.

7. Read/write fanfics!

8. Draw/look at fanart!

9. Go extreme and read the doujinshi

10. When someone asks you what you ship you instantly say, "PUZZLESHIPPING!"

11. Get other people addicted to it.

12. State it as the BEST yaoi couple EVER created in the ENTIRE universe!

13. Find proof that the ship is a canon.

14. You state that Puzzleshipping is a canon.

15. Watch Puzzleshipping related videos in Youtube

16. Know that Yu-Gi-Oh! is LIFE but Puzzleshipping makes you ALIVE

17. Puzzleshipping is love. Puzzleshipping is LIFE.

18. Puzzleshipping is the understanding of the universe (Wink-Wink)

19. Wish that there is more Puzzleshipping in the anime.

20. Would do crossovers.

21. POKY GAME!!!

22. Draw Yugi and Yami on your fingers and make them kiss instead of paying attention to school lessons.

23. Spam Puzzleshipping pics on all the accounts you have and make sure none of your parents see.

24. In a conversation get lost with talking about Puzzleshipping, e.g. "THAT moment when Yami held Yugi's hand I was like, INSTANTLY fangirl/boying and LITERALLY lost it!"

25. (Same sequence as above) You get a cookie if someone fangirl/boys with you. Get 100 cookies if EVERYONE fangirl/boys with you. Well done.

26. Attempt to pout like Yami or Yugi when someone says something embarrassing about you or accidentally spit out a Puzzleshipping moment or quote and people start laughing at you because they don't know "Puzzleshipping."

27 (inspired by @KokoroNoGurafaito64). You yell: 'WHY HAVEN'T THEY DONE IT?" If you are a major obsessed fangirl/boy over them.

So that is what I had in mind so far! Don't forget to leave any in the comments, I'll be sure to add them in as well!

Yayz, Jiggin' OUT!

:>